Biketart

Headhuunter
Headhuunter Posts: 6,494
edited November 2013 in Commuting chat
Just thought I would post about my positive experiences with Biketart. I ordered a chainring from them and partly due to my failure to check the size I needed and partly due to them sending a double rather than a triple chainring I ended up with the wrong product. I phoned them back and they happily sent me a freepost envelope and completely refunded the money. I very rarely send stuff back but they were very good about it...
Do not write below this line. Office use only.

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Distance selling regs mean they have to take it back if it's within a certain time, 7 days I think. But it makes it so much more pleasant when people are nice about it.
  • Koncordski
    Koncordski Posts: 1,009
    I've bought a few things from them recently, good stock selection and quick shipping. +1

#1 Brompton S2L Raw Lacquer, Leather Mudflaps
    #2 Boeris Italia race steel
    #3 Scott CR1 SL
    #4 Trek 1.1 commuter
    #5 Peugeot Grand Tourer (Tandem)
  • Roastie
    Roastie Posts: 1,968
    Good to know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    I bought one of my bikes from them just over a year ago. Apart from the massive discount, they had it built up at very short notice for me to test ride and also chucked in a few bits and pieces and some good advice. Pity they're in the arse end of Kent. Good bunch.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Antm81
    Antm81 Posts: 1,406
    Just thought I would post about my positive experiences with Biketart. I ordered a chainring from them and partly due to my failure to check the size I needed and partly due to them sending a double rather than a triple chainring I ended up with the wrong product. I phoned them back and they happily sent me a freepost envelope and completely refunded the money. I very rarely send stuff back but they were very good about it...

Was about to post about the very good experience I've had from this place but found this thread instead. Ordered a few things yesterday which where unavailable for fast shipping, received them this morning, amazing service and how quick must the fast shipping be.