Stolen 2009 Iron Horse Sunday Elite

tomst
tomst Posts: 2
edited January 2013 in MTB stolen
Hi
On new years night my 2009 Iron Horse Sunday Elite was stolen from Derbyshire. It is coloured red and silver it is standard apart from the front suspension Which i changed to white 2010 Boxxer teams.
the follow parts are fitted.

2009 Iron horse sunday Elite red and silver Size M 17inch
2010 boxxer team white fitted with lo rise crown and x soft spring (silver)
FSA orbit z 1 1/2 - 1 1/8 zero stack head set.
Schwalbe muddy mary tyres
schwalbe XC tubes and presta valves
Sun MTX 31 front wheel no name 20mm bolt through hub
WBT laser disc dh rear rim on nuke proof 12mmx150 hub
Rock Shox vivid 4.1 rear shock fitted with soft spring 250 x 3 inch (76mm)
funn fatboy riser bars and stem.
Odi Yeti hordcore lock on grips
black Shimano saint m810 brakes front and rear (four pot callipers front and rear)
black shimano saint m810 rear derailer
black shimano saint m810 cranks well knocked about on the ends but transfers are in good.
shimano saint bottom bracket
crank bros 50/50 pedals
E13 chain guide

The frame in general is in unusually good all round good condition for this type of bike at this age. The chain stay  has the usual paint damage from chain slap. It also has velcro round the lower holes in the seat stays ether side of the rear shock where i passed through brake hose and gear cable.
The forks are in very good condition top seals are a little dusty. The lower left hand leg is has had the transfer rubbed by a QR skewer when it was on a bike rack. The steerer tube was cut by me using a pipe cutter this shows as the tube is cut level but does not look sawn. The forks also have two compression damping setting and and two rebound damping settings.

Attached is some images of what the bike looks like.

[img][/img]

[img][/img]
In this picture you can just make out where I put the velcro where the gear cable passes through

The bike is  standard apart from the rear wheel the tyres, front forks, head set and rear spring

If you have any information or think you have seen this bike please contact me using the following details.

Thank you

Thomas Stanley
+44 (0) 7811808289
thomasstanley2@supanet.com