Assos T FI.Mille S5_Bib Shorts

Wobblehead
Wobblehead Posts: 264
edited December 2012 in Road buying advice
Hi All

Am looking for a pair of the above, can only seem to find 10% off at usual places, anyone aware of any better deals?

Also leg length, from what I can gather their long led version is similar to most regular bibs, can anyone confirm.

Many thanks

Comments

• buy a pair of cipolini shorts from cyclestore they are just as good if not better at at the moment between 50-70% off i just bought a few pairs as they are fantsastic.
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    buy a pair of cipolini shorts from cyclestore they are just as good if not better at at the moment between 50-70% off i just bought a few pairs as they are fantsastic.
    IIRC, and salesmen can be believed then the Cipolini are made in the same factory, to the same standards as Castelli.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • Wobblehead wrote:
    Also leg length, from what I can gather their long led version is similar to most regular bibs, can anyone confirm.

Bought a pair of these shorts at the weekend, the leg length of the regular shorts is pretty much the same as most other cycling shorts, (just above the knee). Do try on before you buy if you can, I thought i would be an xl for the length of the body but they were miles too big!
    Very pleased with them nevertheless, looking forward to trying them out on a ride asap :D