Saturday Morning Crudders!

RevellRider
RevellRider Posts: 1,794
edited December 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning you scrote sacks.

Who else is up for work at this time of the day? I'm really not feeling my ride to work this morning. Roll on tomorrow evening where I know I shall have 2 days off and the drinking shall commence.

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    I'm up because I'm blessed with two kids who hate sleep............

Today is send back a top to wiggle because it doesn't fit, take either the race blades or winter tyres back to the bike shop as they don't work together - all in all yesterday was frustrating. Then its fit the new ones and if we get a break in this exceptionally heavy rain then I will cycle over to a mates in Mac (45 miles) for a night on the ale, if there isn't a break I will go in the car with the current wife.
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    I'm up because I have to go to a wedding today in Taunton so have a lovely drive from Cardiff to Taunton today. Going to be a fun day as I don't have a plus one and I literally only know the bride and groom. And to get ready to go I have been up since half six. Funtimes...
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    Urgh the weathers so faaaaarkin bad I was gonna call todays ride off but i havent been out properly in months so screw it. Late start, subway sandwich and the local dirt jump spot it is. At least there is suitably less damaged and weather exposed.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Meh, supposed to be riding, trying to convince my mate to just give the idea up and I'll just thrash him at FIFA instead... just can't be arsed getting the bike in a useable condition just for it to get wrecked by the peaks in this wonderfully wet weather :roll:

Laters
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Slowly waking up after last nights beer session with old school friends. Feeling a little tender at the minute and there are no bacons left in the house. This needs to be remedied quickly so I'm off to the shops.

Later......
  • Morning homos.

Today the kids had their longest lay-in ever. Didn't get up until just before 9.

Just waiting for a break in the rain then I'm getting the bike out for a good thrashing.

Laters douchebags.
  • Lagrange
    Lagrange Posts: 652
    Morning in the science park - not doing any science though - afternoon getting moaned at and evening early pickup for heathrow for a week in delhi working. (and getting the shts)
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    Morning homos.

Today the kids had their longest lay-in ever. Didn't get up until just before 9.

Just waiting for a break in the rain then I'm getting the bike out for a good thrashing.
    I hope you mean the mtb and not the "one which must not be mentioned".
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' window lickers

Saturday monring, the bike is serviced and it time to hit the trails! Shifting difficulties were diagnosed as a jam-up in the shifter caused by the little plasitc arm that actuates the gear indicator snapping.

M'eh. Screw it. Just seen the weather. Going to buy bacons instead.

Onwards! To coffee! And fried piggymeats!

....and the weather's just got *worse*!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Morning Losers!
    Last night curry and ales were had, and it was a cracking night out. I'm feeling fine this morning, which I'm glad about. Tip for you, if you get a complimentary drink at the end of your curry (not sure if the place we went to is the only place that does this), Tia Maria is a good, surprising shout!
    Yesterday I sent a message asking a girl I know out for a drink. I hate that facebook tells you they've seen it; now I just wait for the response... :?

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    after a real fun day yesterday, got the rents pitching up today!! House tidied!

M'EH! Just about sums it up, tho! they may bring cake!

Onwards to hearing about death and bad weather!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Mornin crudders

Stomach feels a little tender this morning after having a steak night at my bros where too much red wine was consumed, mixing this with baileys at the end did not help.

Managed to convince the wife to see the hobbit later, she did like LOR trilogy though hopefully it wont dissapoint.

Laters
    work hard, play hard, fall hard

cube stereo 2010

Felt Z95 2013
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Alright Scuttlers

I am up today as valleys types can't drive so i have to transport them around in a big rusty green box for ten hours a day. This is all i will be doing today as well. Misscmc , i'm sure Mrs Gaza would have loaned me out as a stand in plus one for the day, image perfect for weddings, i have anecdotes, a selection of suits and ties and a high capacity for vol au vents.....also it would be better than another day locked uo lonely in a train cab

Tarrah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissCMC wrote:
    I'm up because I have to go to a wedding today in Taunton so have a lovely drive from Cardiff to Taunton today. Going to be a fun day as I don't have a plus one and I literally only know the bride and groom. And to get ready to go I have been up since half six. Funtimes...

Stalker mode on... I can be your +1 :lol:

Stalker mode off..

Hola party people.

Today i was going to play wow all day while it rains really hard outside my window but the servers are broken so im going to eat pie all day and see if i can become a bit fat :)
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    quarantine fucking sucks! plus side is i'm not throwing, still feel weird though. today has consisted of tv, sleep, xbox, sleep, tv, sleep tv.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Completed a clean & service of the 456 that only took 2 hours. Wondered why it felt a bit clunky recently, a couple of links on the chain had a bit more than surface rust under all the mud I couldn't be bothered to clean off. Still I have loads of spare 9 speed chains from various sales that I might have to finally use. Also fitted mud guards as I'm sick of looking like a walking turd after five minutes.
    Might try some of the cheap on-one tyres as the Nevs are finally showing signs of serious wear after 3 years.
    Kids are driving us f**king mental as they don't want to do anything other than moan.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?