legal dh trails

welshgar
welshgar Posts: 14
edited December 2012 in MTB general
I was asked to circulate this e.mail. I think it's a great idea and well worth supporting.

DOWN HILL GWYNEDD.
 DH Gwynedd are a group of keen bikers who want to develop legal down hill tracks in the Gwynedd area.
 These tracks will be for every one and will be made publicly unlike most DH track around. This we feel will open doors to people who want to get in to the sport but unsure how to. As well as developing the ever growing sport even further by giving existing riders a new place to ride. 
Before the project can be take further the council needs to see if there is enough interest in it.
So please send us an email to support this project to dhgwynedd@gmail.com
All we need is names to get us started. We will not pass on your details to any one else or any kind of foul play. We will however keep you up to date on developments if you would like us to.

Thank you

DH Gwynedd

Comments

• bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    Isn't there enough in Wales already?
  • ilovedirt
    ilovedirt Posts: 5,798
    There's not a whole lot of official FC downhill trails, and unless you know the locals, you'll never find them. I think the idea is to get some legal FC downhill trails with maintenance days etc and have the locations on the internet so people can find them and get into the sport a little easier.
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Isn't there enough in Wales already?

we can never have enough, you're only jealous :wink:
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    See right through me :(