Contador is the Greatest

Comments

• "former US Postal rider...."
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,154
    When he got caught Robbie Hunter tweeted "a 15 year time bomb just went bang" so it seems he was known about.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,938
    Can't imagine 15 years of EPO is good for you.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    Rode for lots of lovely Spanish teams, full of Bert's team mates.
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • iainf72 wrote:
    You have an obsessive disorder.
  • RichN95 wrote:
    When he got caught Robbie Hunter tweeted "a 15 year time bomb just went bang" so it seems he was known about.

Which rather begs the question why has nobody thought fit to inform the authorities for over a decade?
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,154
    RichN95 wrote:

Which rather begs the question why has nobody thought fit to inform the authorities for over a decade?
    Maybe they had.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • I have come to the conclusion that people who dope must really hate cycling as a sport. why else would you see it kicked in the nuts with sponsors walking away all the time because of dopers if you really liked it [rhetorical question]

If I ever win the lottery and get to run my own team then it will be contractual that any tw@t caught doping will get a good hiding. I'll even hire Hinault to dish out the punishment.
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • Certainly hope he gets a beating from his ex-team mates and all the back room staff left high and dry by his f^ckwittedness
  • iainf72 wrote:

And spent time with someone who now works at BC earlier in his career. Means nothing.