first thing Thursday morning thread

Gazlar
Gazlar Posts: 8,084
edited November 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Morning scuttlers

Just on the firsr of two lunch breaks having been here an hour.

Ah well finish at eleven then gym and rest

Maybe hit the park on zapp for an hour this afternoon too

Tarrah
Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
Amy
Farnsworth
Zapp

Comments

• DanDax1990
    DanDax1990 Posts: 1,201
    2 oclock finish today and 11 oclock tomorrow, Zombie mode.
  • Morning Losers!

Today, I am sending an email to the letting agency telling them they WILL get someone to look at our boiler again, and that if it isn't fixed, they can give us money or cut our rent, to pay for the wasted gas it burns when turning on randomly at 2am. As a result, we leave it turned off at night, and today I've walked into a regfrigerator!

Not much going on at work, which I quiet like.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Fuck knows what possessed me to do so but decided to watch every episode of series 15 of south park (granted I fell asleep a few times) even though I'm in slightly earlier and have a busier schedule.

Today will also consist of extra bacons, bit of shopping for xmas presents, and myself.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Still not friday?

morning virtual chums, had a little ride last night, knee feels ok! sure a couple of hours of physio will change that.

general m'eh! today.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' tyre-kickers

Dang! It was chiklly on the ride in this mornin'. Defo need to harden up for winter!

Today will bring a couple of meetings and some some training delivery. Cusotmers are today proving lunch. This is good because they'll provide food - this is bad because they'll want to discuss stuff. It's a cunningly diguised meeting and therefore still counts as work. B******s.

Onwards! To hot drinks! And getting no actual work done!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    morning

Another day, another meeting. This time in birmingham, hope to get away sharp this afternoon as I'm waiting for my garmin800 to turn up (oh, and its the first borns 8th birthday).

Right - tea time.
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Morning mongs!

Just when I think it can't get any worse my body decides to reject everything I ate last night with extreme force.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Well just had second lunch break and off to aberdare in a mo. Had the realisation earlier that i won't be doing a 12 days crudmas this year too, i used up most ideas last year and wouldn't want to put out a substandard version thus year flogging a dead horse. But dont panic my little cruddy ones, i have another idea ill be trying starting about the same time in the middle of December. Just be warned, i will be trawling your Facebook's/twitters/bins for photos
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Drama filled hockey match yesterday followed by a good session in the student bar has left me a little worse for wear this morning. As a result I'm taking the morning off to recuperate.

Laters
  • morning all,

Things feel rocky on the relationship front, which is a pain. but on the upside got a ride organised with a friend i haven't seen for a while, So that will be good but i will be struggling to keep up with her lol.
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning gippers...
    Just when I think it can't get any worse my body decides to reject everything I ate last night with extreme force.

3817838-cork-stopper-of-champagne-on-a-over-white-background.jpg

Any good?

Today is monging at work counting down the hours till the weekend...
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • Morning peoples of the Crud,

Looked out of the window and someone appears to have painted the clouds blue over Leeds... I'm taking this as a sign of the forthcoming apocalypse and might just have to get out on the bike for a last few rides before the world ends whilst I've got the days booked off, despite my back requiring a damn good servicing.

Breakfast is consisting of coffees and chocolate digestives due to running out of actual food last night, so a trip to the local bacon vendor will have to wait until the caffeine and sugar hits my get the fark out of the house synapse.
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    pilch wrote:
    Morning gippers...

Any good?

Wrong end, imagine a low budget Exorcist
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Impatiently awaiting email to say that I haven't made the cut.
    Nothing of interest to report, except yet another invite to a 'seasonal' celebration. Takes the count to 5 meals, 2 seasonal celebrations, 2 fuddles, and a christmas market, and that's all before I actually get to the various family gatherings. Might have to become bulimic in an attempt to prevent me becoming the shape of a christmas pudding.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • pilch wrote:
    Morning gippers...

Any good?

how about a gag?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    pilch wrote:
    Morning gippers...

Any good?

how about a gag?
    It'd probably squirt out the sides if there's enough force behind it.

Afternoon Wasters,

A day of some random jobs and counting/bagging up cash from a charity fund rasing thing we did recently. Jeez, it's a pain trying to count all the copper coins that total tightwads tipped in, took a few goes to get it right. After that a bit of monging beckons if I can get away with it.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    finally dug a rock out of my elbow that I've been carrying there for the last 8 weeks so today is a good day.
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava