Roland on a continental team. Is fdj world tour this year

Roland up with TJ and Nibali!

Pinot up with a host including de Gendt Quintana and many others

This is very good to see....

b1314fa2-c915-11e1-a18b-e5c71f70dca5_2012-07-08T153137Z_95814943--646x363.jpg

l5338087.jpg
c488d__54220963_rolland.jpg

22 and a proper talent. Not going to get burnt and wasted
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/pinot-being-beaten-by-dopers-is-no-longer-a-valid-excuse

Comments

• Yeah, cant deny the French have paid their dues and waited long enough for the great new dawn
  • Chuffed. Finally the French can back up the National 'we would win if everyone else wasn't doping stance'

Bastille Day should be a firecracker, into Lyon;

Christian Prudhommes comments:
    The conquest of Lyon will be no mean feat. After a hilly first part to the stage, two major difficulties will show up: the Côte de Bourg-Thizy followed by the Col du Pilon. In the city of Lyon itself will be included the steep climbs up the Croix-Rousse and La Duchère. The punchers could well trouble the hopes of the sprinters.
  • Nick Fitt wrote:
    Chuffed. Finally the French can back up the National 'we would win if everyone else wasn't doping stance'

Bastille Day should be a firecracker, into Lyon;

Christian Prudhommes comments:
    The conquest of Lyon will be no mean feat. After a hilly first part to the stage, two major difficulties will show up: the Côte de Bourg-Thizy followed by the Col du Pilon. In the city of Lyon itself will be included the steep climbs up the Croix-Rousse and La Duchère. The punchers could well trouble the hopes of the sprinters.

reading between the lines 'after all the merde we've had over so many years, if Chavanel does not have both hands up in Lyon we're not going to be very happy'
  • Got some firecracker shots of those two riders.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • Pinot is a massive massive talent. Not entirely convinced about Rolland though - great stage win the tour this year, but I don't think he rode any of the other stages did he?
  • Pinot is a massive massive talent. Not entirely convinced about Rolland though - great stage win the tour this year, but I don't think he rode any of the other stages did he?

well he came 8th.....

well he came 8th.....
    and that was without a team dedicated to him, and also with him helping Tommy V to the poka dot jersey.

I think he is capable of coming 5th in the future, no higher though as even the Schlecks are better at Time Trials. If he is lucky then a big team will invest in him and spend 2 years just getting him to TT well.
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,309
    Good attitude from Thibaud there, very sensible interview. Hope the lad does very well indeed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format