Merthyr monday morning message

Gazlar
Gazlar Posts: 8,084
edited November 2012 in The Crudcatcher
Bore da scuttlers

Been a while since i did one of these but today's comes to you from Merthyr Tydfil. This means Im either drunk and lost or at work, unfortunately its the latter.

So today will be work followed by gym when think i shall get my climbing gear out and go rock climbing not been in ages but really want to get back on it. If any crudders ever want to come feel free to gimme a shout i can always use a wall buddy.

Tarrah
Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
Amy
Farnsworth
Zapp

Comments

• Morning Losers!

Sh1tty nights sleep again, eczema is a bitch. I'll come rock climbing if I'm ever in the area Gaz! I've not been for ages but want to get back into it.

Today is work, followed by my Judo grading. I either get a red or a yellow belt, I'm not sure, but at least it isn't white!

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Morning throbbers

Today is a meeting at one of the regional branches - Cannock and I haven't got time to play on my bike, gutted

Tonight is study and avoid drink as my liver is pickled
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' snowballers,

Back in work after a relaxing weekend. No idea quite what today will bring, but it'll be what it'll be.

The ride in was great this morning - no rain, no wind, clearing skies. It won't last!

Onwards! To more coffee! And mystery!!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Today will consist of the usual uni meh and trying to finish this bloody research thing, yesterday I managed to get nothing done apart from ride bikes and watch tv...

Laters
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning Tards.
    Epic weekend was had in that there London town.
    Free upgrade on the hotel room to a Suite on the top floor was nice :wink: Comedy club was funny, but not as funny as the wife being drunk and falling out of the bed halfway through the night. if i ever get the slightest depressed, that will always bring a smile back to my face.
    Lots of shouting at the GP yesterday, Fantastic race just shame the wrong person won overall.
    Not a lot on today but off to be reprogrammed by Jedi on Wednesday so i'll be mainly day dreaming about that.

toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Job application sent... now the waiting for the 'thank you but no' message.
    Weekend was good, but I'm feeling very lardy as I haven't done any exercise in ages.
    the AOC is driving me up the wall already today, not a good start... roll on 5.15pm.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Morning mongs

Weekend ruined by rain and being called out numerous times to deal with stuff that isn't ours and telling the 'helpdesk' that, only for the 'helpdesk' (Spazdesk) deciding to ignore my instruction or just not like what they were hearing and phone our clueless general manager who sent staff out anyway.

Onwards to boredom!
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    Nob jockeys.

That is all.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

well, the tech call for 7am this morning turns out to be 2 o'clock this afternoon...nearly the same, knobbers!

anyway, this does mean that i have the morning to do nothing as i'd planned to be on that job all day :D

i might go and get my hair cut and eat bacon...laters
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning damp people...

Back to rainsville from awesome sunny & dusty singletrack heaven with freeride morocco, I cant recommend this holiday enough, if you love adventure, pushing your limits and testing your skills this will be right up your street...

Got some pics & vid to come which i'll upload when I get round to it, meanwhile back to reality, much coffee is needed today and pig products which were sadly lacking last week...
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Morning Gimps,

This morning has been spent on more job-hunting related activities, but have a final interview on Wednesday that's looks like I'm in with a decent shout. On the plus side I've managed to fix the shredder as I thought I was going to have to go buy a new one so saved a few quid there.

Got one eye on the weather as I need to get on two wheels but as soon as I go near the bike dark storm clouds seems to gather overhead :roll:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Sarnian
    Sarnian Posts: 1,451
    Morning all

Another day stuck at home off work injured, so it looks like another day of study. Its lashing it down where i am but i would love to be out there on the bike or running, this rattling around the house by yourself really is breaking me :(
    It's not a ornament, so ride It
  • Morning ladies, And pretend ladies.

today i am working on calculating winning lottery numbers so i can move to the alps. other than that i might jsut do some work lol.
  • Gazlar
    I'll pop this in the relevant place too and also repeat in the morning but 9th December, Sunday, Hopton Woods xc, bit of a social crudcatcher ride followed by a pint. Anyone up for it?
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Gazlar wrote:
    I'll pop this in the relevant place too and also repeat in the morning but 9th December, Sunday, Hopton Woods xc, bit of a social crudcatcher ride followed by a pint. Anyone up for it?

Bingo!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Gazlar
    Clank wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:

Bingo!

Schweeeeet
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Gazlar wrote:

No play - as on a jolly to that london village. Then again I've never managed a meet, so no change
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    I'll attempt to be there, quite a long drive and I'm out boozing the night before..
  • Gazlar
    foxc_uk wrote:
    I'll attempt to be there, quite a long drive and I'm out boozing the night before..

That's ok, if it slows you up I get to ride slower as obviously I'll be following you. At the allowed 500m gap obviously
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp