MOJO Suspension have absolutely amazing customer service

lordmerchant
lordmerchant Posts: 378
edited December 2012 in MTB general
MOJO are absolutely fantastic, I just had to post this!

yesterday i started this thread about my nackered fox floats,
viewtopic.php?f=10004&t=12891617
I emailed MOJO for support and received this reply

"Hi Rob,

If you send me your delivery address I have the part you need to fix this issue on my desk, it's a second hand part but it's not snapped like yours. If you would like me to send it to you I can do this free of charge.

Cheers"

Comments

• I agree the guys up there are good as gold, local for me as i live in Cardiff and each time i go in there they couldn't be more helpful, i always recommend them. pity more companies weren't like them.
    Zesty 514 Scott Scale 20 GT Expert HalfwayupMTB
  • bluechair84
    bluechair84 Posts: 4,352
    A quick thumbs up for TF Tuned as well though, a mechanic has spent about 45 minutes on the phone trying to work out optons for my Lyrics without ever seeming like I'm wasting his time. Stu - there is at least one company as good as Mojo ;)

However they didn't give me anything free. That is top dog.
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    Mine and friends experiences of TF-tuned have been poor, and frankly I won't be using them again.
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    A quick thumbs up for TF Tuned as well though, a mechanic has spent about 45 minutes on the phone trying to work out optons for my Lyrics without ever seeming like I'm wasting his time. Stu - there is at least one company as good as Mojo ;)

However they didn't give me anything free. That is top dog.

I had my Lyriks upgraded by TF Tuned and they were amazing. I dropped off my basic Lyrik R in the morning & picked them up that evening (I drive past them on my way to work) with a new Mission Control DH cartridge, heavier spring and upgraded rebound damper fitted as well as fresh oil and they were spotlessly clean. It's not a cheap upgrade but I would recommend it.
  • EH_Rob
    EH_Rob Posts: 1,134
    Not dealt with Mojo, but TF have been good. Bought some shock mounting hardware and the press tool for my Nomad, and whilst they forgot to include part of the order they sorted it very quickly.

The mount kits themselves are brilliant.
  • bennett_346
    bennett_346 Posts: 5,029
    lawman wrote:
    Mine and friends experiences of TF-tuned have been poor, and frankly I won't be using them again.
    What happened?
  • What about Loco Tuning? Any experiences?
    "Why have that extra tooth if you're not using it?" - Brian Lopes

Votec V.SX Enduro 'Alpine Thug' 2012/2013 build

Trek Session 8
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    I've used Loco, nice guy and does a good job. I'd recommend without hesitation.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • cooldad wrote:
    I've used Loco, nice guy and does a good job. I'd recommend without hesitation.

Thanks for that and believe it or not cheaper even with postage to and from France than the French company I've been recommended
    "Why have that extra tooth if you're not using it?" - Brian Lopes

Votec V.SX Enduro 'Alpine Thug' 2012/2013 build

Trek Session 8
  • I'm another happy Loco customer - sent my Fox 36s, had 'em back by the end of the week all shiny again. Nice new seals on them as a standard upgrade and all that.

My mate sent his forks in to Loco and the stantions were apparently jiggered and it all had to be sent off to Mojo - the nice thing was it still came out cheaper for him than sending to Mojo himself.
  • I have just used Mojo for some Fox parts, the air cap I ordered did not come complete with the air cap top cover for the schrader valve so they are sending me one out today FOC :D Great service and I will deal with them again in the future.
  • miss notax
    miss notax Posts: 2,572
    Yep, I agree, MOJO are really good. They sent me a missing axle for my Fox 36's free of charge - I was quite happy to pay!

I have also been really impressed with Exposure lights - they have fixed my Maxx D light twice after some, errr, 'accidents' with it and have always been fantastic.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away....

Riding a gorgeous ano orange Turner Burner!

Sponsor the CC2CC at http://www.justgiving.com/cc2cc