Saxo Banks stance...

jamlala
jamlala Posts: 284
edited October 2012 in Pro race
Any news on this? Bjarne Riis hasn't exactly been vocal in castigating those that were unfairly assisted.....and he's not the most likeable character in cycling.
Cannondale Supersix 105 2013- summer bike - love it!
Cannondale CAAD12 - racing fun!
Trek Crockett 5 - CX bike, muddy fun!
Scott Scale 940 MTB XC racer.
__@    
_`\<,_   
---- (*)/ (*)

Comments

• LeicesterLad
    LeicesterLad Posts: 3,908
    edited October 2012
    JamLala wrote:
    Any news on this? Bjarne Riis hasn't exactly been vocal in castigating those that were unfairly assisted.....and he's not the most likeable character in cycling.

Not just Saxo, would be nice to hear from Katusha, Astana, Lampre, BMC, Ag2R, Euskaltel (Samu doesn't count, he's clearly a moron), Cofidis, Liquigas, FDJ, Lotto...
  • jamlala
    Am surprised with BMC saying nowt. Agree totally on Sanchez, I thought exactly the same thing when I read his statement! Burying his head in the sand or what.....
    Also I should say that my disliking of Riis isn't central to my question, but he does have a somewhat chequered past himself.
    __@    
    _`\<,_   
    ---- (*)/ (*)
  • JamLala wrote:
    Am surprised with BMC saying nowt. Agree totally on Sanchez, I thought exactly the same thing when I read his statement! Burying his head in the sand or what.....
    Also I should say that my disliking of Riis isn't central to my question, but he does have a somewhat chequered past himself.

BMC...let's see...well, Andy Rhis (manager of Phonak) and Jim Ochowicz (manager of Motorola) for starters....
  • jamlala
    They both have form do they?
    __@    
    _`\<,_   
    ---- (*)/ (*)
  • JamLala wrote:
    They both have form do they?

Look at those teams run by them both. Phonak - Landis, Hamilton. Motorola - Armstrong, Hincapie etc.
  • jamlala
    Interesting to read McQ's stance on Riis http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/mcquaid ... 0&ns_fee=0
    __@    
    _`\<,_   
    ---- (*)/ (*)
  • JamLala wrote:
    Interesting to read McQ's stance on Riis http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/mcquaid ... 0&ns_fee=0

Bet Vaughters is well chuffed. Bet Fat Pat's said that just to wind up Vaughters
  • cal_stewart
    cal_stewart Posts: 1,840
    fat pat has reached new levels
    eating parmos since 1981

Canyon Ultimate CF SLX Aero 09
    Cervelo P5 EPS
    www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=40044&t=13038799