Xmas come early Dogma 65.1 vs Specialized Venge

kylabr
kylabr Posts: 101
edited October 2012 in Road buying advice
Cant decide been going back and forth for the past few weeks.Rode a pinarello dogma 60.1 past 2 years and its been fantastic.Seen both the Venge and dogma in the flesh at the bike show and fallen in love.

Comments

• il_principe
    il_principe Posts: 9,155
    kylabr wrote:
    Cant decide been going back and forth for the past few weeks.Rode a pinarello dogma 60.1 past 2 years and its been fantastic.Seen both the Venge and dogma in the flesh at the bike show and fallen in love.

Lucky man!

I ride a Dogma 2 and it's lovely. The geometry is almost identical, so why not stick with what works? I upgraded from an '08 Prince. You do see more and more Pina's around, but Specialized are everywhere (at least they are in London).
  • kylabr
    Yes that's true specialized are everywhere around,but pinarello is growing where I live because theirs a concept store nearby.next question is what colour to go for there's so many to choose from
  • pkripper
    pkripper Posts: 652
    Pinarellos are likely to be less abound next year as I think sky will be on s-works next year.

Either bike would do for me, but preference would be for the venge on looks.
  • kylabr
    They stil on pinarello for further few years
  • jonomc4
    jonomc4 Posts: 891
    Would go for the Venge too - but this is only based on asthetics as I have not ridden either (pointless post I guess) Every time I see a dogma - I automatically assume it is from china.
  • nochekmate
    nochekmate Posts: 3,460
    jonomc4 wrote:
    Would go for the Venge too - but this is only based on asthetics as I have not ridden either (pointless post I guess) Every time I see a dogma - I automatically assume it is from china.

It probably is - just next door to where they manufacture the Venge perhaps :lol: