Where to buy Cube Agree GTC Race 64cm?

fsd61b
fsd61b Posts: 109
edited September 2012 in Road buying advice
Has anyone bought or ordered a 62 or 64 Agree Race? I have spent all afternoon looking at the various on line stores but not found any large sizes stocked. I did notice a site called "Discount - Bikes DE" who ship from Germany but I have not heard any reports regarding service.
I really thought the saving up part would be the hardest part in the bike buying process but finding the bike is worse!
Any help would be gratefully received.

Comments

• Funny you mention that site, i use it all the time if i need cheap parts getting. Delivery usually takes 4-5 working days so provided you don't need the parts urgently they are great.
    Thinking of ordering a bike from them shortly too.
    Cannondale SS Evo Team
    Kona Jake CX
    Cervelo P5
  • What part of the world are you in - I am about to order a 64 cube peloton sl via Surosa cycles in Oldham - you'll struggle to get a 2012 model now. 2013's can be ordered not sure how long I'll be waiting on delivery but will let you know after order placed Friday.

Out of interest how tall are you if you are ordering a 64??
  • Surosa also have the agree gtc with Di2 in stock size 62 I sat on it and it is niiiiiicceee but not quite big enough for me.
  • fsd61b
    Funny you mention that site, i use it all the time if i need cheap parts getting. Delivery usually takes 4-5 working days so provided you don't need the parts urgently they are great.
    Thinking of ordering a bike from them shortly too.
    Thanks for the reassurance re the site ,I thought it was good value and don't mind waiting a few days. Saying that I have bought quite a bit from Monton in China and always been happy with the results .
    Cheers
  • fsd61b
    What part of the world are you in - I am about to order a 64 cube peloton sl via Surosa cycles in Oldham - you'll struggle to get a 2012 model now. 2013's can be ordered not sure how long I'll be waiting on delivery but will let you know after order placed Friday.

Out of interest how tall are you if you are ordering a 64??

Hi bt&h, Im 193cm (6'4') with a 94cm inseam. Cube 64cm frame has a 60cm seat post and a shortish 59cm top tube (for that size). I'm in East coast Scotland so would prob have to mail order anyway. After seeing the white and red Agree gtc race I settled on getting one , over the VN Chinook I was looking at. Let me know how you get on with your bike.
    Cheers
  • I will bit of a risk for me as I haven't sat on or test rode 64 frame yet I'm 6'5 with a similar inseam. I was of the same mindset with blue and black but compromised to get alu frame - carbon makes me nervous at 17st ish.