Cannondale Synapse 2013

NickintheLakes
NickintheLakes Posts: 258
edited August 2012 in Road buying advice
Does anyone know when these are likely to hit the shops?

Emailed Cannondale a week or so back but no reply so asking here.

Looking at the Synapse 105. Like the bike (tried it and it feels great to me) but the 2012 colour scheme is dire imo. The 2013 white scheme looks way better.

Comments

• Jax137
    Jax137 Posts: 5
    I have a 2013 synapse 105 on order. Told it should be in the LBS by this Friday at the latest. Ive Test rode the 2012 silver model which rode well but I'm not convinced by the paint job, or rather lack of one! Hopefully the white 2013 looks as good as it does it the shop's catalogue. Will have to pay a £100 premium though as the 2012 is discounted. Also test ridden a 2012 trek 2.1 which was nice but again not convinced by the silver and black frame. Other choice is. Giant Defy 1 but no idea web these will be available.
  • Jax137 wrote:
    I have a 2013 synapse 105 on order. Told it should be in the LBS by this Friday at the latest. Ive Test rode the 2012 silver model which rode well but I'm not convinced by the paint job, or rather lack of one! Hopefully the white 2013 looks as good as it does it the shop's catalogue. Will have to pay a £100 premium though as the 2012 is discounted. Also test ridden a 2012 trek 2.1 which was nice but again not convinced by the silver and black frame. Other choice is. Giant Defy 1 but no idea web these will be available.

Who is your LBS please?

I only had a short ride and all felt fine - was a little worried by the brakes being Tektro as they don't always get good press. I cannot imagine though that Cannondale would spec' these bikes with poor brakes. They felt fine to me although they were not under much stress tbh.

White paint job looks a million times better than the 2012 effort which was feeble.

Looking at a Spesh Secteur and Trek ally Domane too.
  • Jax137
    Jax137 Posts: 5
    Swift cycles in Spitalfields, London. Test ride booked for this Friday and they offer a Retul fit too. Will let you know how it goes.