Too Many Armstrong Threads?

pb21
pb21 Posts: 2,170
edited August 2012 in Pro race
I vote for too many (including this one).
Mañana

Comments

• ReesA
    ReesA Posts: 62
    it's an internet forum and the amount of threads on a subject and their activity level will perfectly reflect the level of interest in the topic under discussion and the way the conversation goes in each thread.
  • It's looking just like the old days...
  • I voted to many not including this one, i will qualify that because i think a couple of then didnt need there own thread they could have just gone to the 100 odd page USADA charges Armstrong thread.
    Take care of the luxuries and the necessites will take care of themselves.
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    I think in a couple of day's time it will all have calmed down again and we will be concentrating on the outcome of the Vuelta
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,941
    The forum decides how many Armstrong threads there should be.

Any which don't stimulate discussion fall away. It's very democratic like that.

That said I'd lock the 100 pager. Let the discussion move on to the new thread started after Fridays developements.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    There are too many and I just like to say that I'm absolutely NOT commenting on them...
  • IanTrcp
    IanTrcp Posts: 761
    What I find scary is that some posters seem to have almost dissertation level knowledge of every twist and turn in a story that's over a decade old.
  • Mad_Malx
    Mad_Malx Posts: 5,005
    Shall I start a 'Too many 'Too Many"' thread?
  • desweller
    desweller Posts: 5,175
    Personally I think we could strike a better balance between discussing his sporting transgressions and his NASA exploits.
    - - - - - - - - - -
    On Strava.{/url}