Solo bib short sizing

jordan_217
jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
edited August 2012 in Road buying advice
If anyone has Solo bib shorts could you please advise if the size chart is accurate or if you found they come up a little smaller/larger and needed to go up/down a size?

I seem to be at the upper limit of a medium but think the large may be too big (going by the Solo size chart).

Thanks.
“Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”

Comments

• daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    I have a pair of the lugged bibs and would say that the sizing is snug but close to correct.
    if you are at the upper end of a size band and prefer a more relaxed fit then you may want to go up a size but otherwise I would stick with their sizing.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    daviesee wrote:
    I have a pair of the lugged bibs and would say that the sizing is snug but close to correct.
    if you are at the upper end of a size band and prefer a more relaxed fit then you may want to go up a size but otherwise I would stick with their sizing.

Cheers, just what I needed to know :D
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”