The 'Where is Aggieboy?' column...

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,344
edited August 2012 in The bottom bracket
Speculation is rife. Maybe the basement flooded and all his dodgy goods floated down the road and he was arrested as a direct result.
Someone one to PM him and see if he is ok?
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• dmclite-3.0
    dmclite-3.0 Posts: 845
    I think he's stalking Tom Daly. :D
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    He's fine, he said he wouldn't be posting any more after one or two shocking decisions by the thought police.

The man is nothing if not true to his word.

I'm hoping in time his opinion of the gestapo may soften and we'll see him back. He was, after all, quite a laugh.
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    Maybe he's otherwise engaged....

599952_10151312423149552_1467667802_n.jpg
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    As Jim said.

I hope in time he'll be back.
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    I respect his principles but miss his candour.

Looks like the Mods and Commuters took another man down.
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    What happened then? I'm not trying to insight another Cake stop Vs. Commuters Vs. Mods war, genuinely interested in what stopped one of BR's characters from posting.
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    He went across to Mumsnet and never came back. It started off as a bit of a game but then he went native.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,691
    tim wand wrote:

He's not been banned.

:roll:
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    tim wand wrote:

He's not been banned.

:roll:

Thats right, he also has integrity which seems to be lacking from certain pwoers on here of late. :|
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    GiantMike wrote:
    He went across to Mumsnet and never came back. It started off as a bit of a game but then he went native.

What like Dances with Mums?
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • nevman
    nevman Posts: 1,611
    GiantMike wrote:

I heard he`d formed his own Mumsnet army and was the local warlord down there.He always had a dark heart.
    Whats the solution? Just pedal faster you baby.

Summer B,man Team Carbon LE#222
    Winter Alan Top Cross
    All rounder Spec. Allez.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    nevman wrote:
    GiantMike wrote:

I heard he`d formed his own Mumsnet army and was the local warlord down there.He always had a dark heart.

And a filthy mind as well. :wink:
  • thefd
    thefd Posts: 1,021
    I think he's stalking Tom Daly. :D
    Maybe he is actually Tom Daley's diving partner!!! That would explain him hiding!
    2017 - Caadx
    2016 - Cervelo R3
    2013 - R872
    2010 - Spesh Tarmac
  • willhub
    willhub Posts: 821
    He got killed at the Olympics Ceremony when Daniel Craig forgot to engage his parachute and landed on him, thankfully Daniel Craig survived as Aggieboy cushioned the blow. The Queen was horrified as the speed that Daniel Craig landed on Aggieboy caused a large amount of blood splatter, needless to say, the Queen and the surrounding floor was colored in Royal Red.

The Queen was not amused, this was obvious by her angry remark to the situation, "bollocks".

Later investigations found that this whole scenario was tainted with MASSIVE IRONY, because SAS soldiers on secret watch over London actually spied Aggieboy sabotaging Mr Craig's parachute.

Least to say it was an opening ceremony to remember.

The Olympics ceremony still was a great success, with a flyover from the Starship Enterprise, a show by the blue things from "Avatar", Will smith fighting a group of mutant zombie things within an enclosed boxing ring, and various other things.
  • Ginjafro
    Ginjafro Posts: 572
    naked-vagina-bike.jpg

He was last seen infiltrating Critical Mass.
    Giant XTC Pro-Carbon
    Cove Hustler
    Planet X Pro-Carbon