Online app for cyclists

PawelM
PawelM Posts: 2
Hi,

I’m Pawel Madeja, me and my two friends are working on the online/mobile application for cyclists called Wheelog. We’d like this app to let its users collect information concerning routes that have been ridden in a particular season, track their stats, choose a training plan etc. Our aim is to create a decent tool which will satisfy even the most demanding ones. Refining it, I’d like you to tell me what would you need most in such an app? What options are you eager for? Do you use any app based on embedded gps module in your mobile phone which registers ridden routes? What do you lack in available solutions?

I will be extremely grateful for any ideas and suggestions. I will try to use as many of your propositions as possible. Process of creating this app is also my Master thesis theme so your comments will be the more helpful ‘cause some of them can be used in my paper assignment ;)

Last but not least, in case you’re already interested in trying Wheelog, I invite you to http://www.wheelog.com – leave your e-mail address and you’ll be the first to get an access to our website’s beta version.

Regards, Pawel.