Forum home Road cycling forum Road buying advice

tyre inflators.co.uk excelent service

big_pbig_p Posts: 565
edited July 2012 in Road buying advice
i ordered some 16g co2 cartridges from www.tyreinflators.co.uk late on Tuesday night and they turned up Thursday morning which i thought was nice and quick, unfortunately when i opened the package one of the cartridges was missing, turned out there was a small slit in the bag, probably happened in transit.

anyway, i emailed them to inform them of the short shipment.

"Hi, i recently bought 10 16g co2 cartridges as per the details below, i appreciate the quick delivery, but unfortunately the package only contained 9 cartridges, probably due to the fact that the box the cartridges were in was not taped shut and the cartridges were loose in the courier bag, which had a hole in it.

I would appreciate it if you could complete this order asap.

Thanks in advance."

and got this email back.

Hi Pete,

I am sorry your order was not complete. Can I ask if you signed for the item as damaged form the courier due to the hole in the outer packaging?

Regards,

Steve Lille
Operations Manager

Tel: 0845 2263024
E-mail: [email protected]
Web: http://www.creamsupplies.co.uk

before i got a chance to respond, mr postie rocks up this morning (Saturday) with 5 free cartridges.

cheers www.tyreinflators.co.uk for your excellent customer service, if only more people in the bike industry had the same commitment.

• So do you use one of their Tyre inflators Pete?
    They seem like a good price but was wondering if they are any good?
    Rgds
    C.P
    "You really think you can burn off sugar with exercise?" downhill paul
  • big_pbig_p Posts: 565
    i use the air chuck, dead simple and works a treat, the 16g cartridges will get a road tyre up to 60 psi with ease, I'll never use a pump out on the road again now.
  • schlepcyclingschlepcycling Posts: 1,606
    So do you use one of their Tyre inflators Pete?
    They seem like a good price but was wondering if they are any good?
    Rgds
    C.P

I've been using tyre inflators 16g cartridges for several years and I can confirm that they are excellent, they will easily get a 23mm tyre up to 100 psi
    'Hello to Jason Isaacs'
  • +1 for tyreinflators.co.uk cheap and very quick delivery. Tested the inflator and cartidge at home. Worked a treat. Not had to use it in anger at the roadside yet.
  • Thanks Chaps
    "You really think you can burn off sugar with exercise?" downhill paul
  • pete54pete54 Posts: 488
    Not great that they don't tape up the boxes though. Mine arrived rattling around in the bag, which doesn't seem very safe for pressurised canisters.