Londoners - Parking space?

heavymental
heavymental Posts: 2,076
edited June 2012 in The cake stop
Bit of a long shot, but I'm driving to London to begin London to Paris in July. Anyone got a parking spot I can leave a car at for a few days? Coming back on the Eurostar so somewhere reasonably safe and close to St Pancras would be bang on useful.

Comments

• Smokin Joe
    Smokin Joe Posts: 2,706
    Hi HM, you've been quiet lately, I wondered where you'd gone.
  • heavymental
    Hey Joe, trouble is, I don't have an office job anymore so spend less time idling online! Got out of the habit a bit as well. Still pootling around on the bike though. Enjoyed the weather on the tour de pembs the other week. You good?
  • Smokin Joe
    Smokin Joe Posts: 2,706
    Hey Joe, trouble is, I don't have an office job anymore so spend less time idling online! Got out of the habit a bit as well. Still pootling around on the bike though. Enjoyed the weather on the tour de pembs the other week. You good?
    Yeah, still going strong though not done much cycling this year through one thing and another. My job takes me down to St Davids quite a bit now.
  • izza
    izza Posts: 1,561
    Where is your L2P ride starting?

Many of the organised rides start over near Kingston or Hamption as parking is so limited in town.

If you don't want to go South West after Eurostar then your best bet is to look North but you'll have to get past Camden/Holloway before you get any safe/free street parking.

Have a look at the Friends of London Zoo scheme if you are not parking during school holidays as they have a car park in Regents Park. Free to friends at certain times.
  • phreak
    phreak Posts: 2,906
    Try here http://www.yourparkingspace.co.uk/

Lots of spaces to rent.
  • heavymental
    Thanks for info. We're just a bunch of mates doing the ride so we're going to start at a central London landmark like Trafalgar Square I think. Coming down the night before and staying with friends (who don't have parking space) so probably be dropping the car the evening before we go I think.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,552
    this site might help, there are reviews too

btw i just chose judd st as i know it's near st pancras, that ncp sounds iffy!

http://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/carp ... 1h/london/
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • PM sent