Dauphine - Not Live on Eurosport?

squired
squired Posts: 1,153
edited May 2012 in Pro race
Much to my surprise given Eurosport's excellent cycling coverage this year, it appears that the Dauphine may not be live:

http://tv.eurosport.co.uk/search.shtml?query=cycling

Has anybody read/heard anything about it and why? Of course they could just be doing highlights for the first couple of stages I gues....

Comments

• iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    Looking at ES HD, it looks like the French Open is getting the day time action..
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,612
    Yeah.

French Open is a bigger deal than the Dauphine to be honest.

TdSuisse is a bigger deal than the Dauphine nowadays anyway.
  • Tangentially related - which one is Cadel Evans doing?
  • inkyfingers
    inkyfingers Posts: 4,400
    Tangentially related - which one is Cadel Evans doing?

He's doing the Dauphine (as he normally does).
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • ms_tree
    ms_tree Posts: 1,405
    squired wrote:
    Much to my surprise given Eurosport's excellent cycling coverage this year, it appears that the Dauphine may not be live:

http://tv.eurosport.co.uk/search.shtml?query=cycling

Has anybody read/heard anything about it and why? Of course they could just be doing highlights for the first couple of stages I gues....

It starts on Sunday - Dave said!
    'Google can bring back a hundred thousand answers. A librarian can bring you back the right one.'
    Neil Gaiman
  • sherer
    sherer Posts: 2,460
    they have highlights and with most of the riders just building form I can understand them putting the tennis on instead.

Lets hope we get some decent highlights that are actually shown when they are scheduled to be shown.

is tour de suisse live ?
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 21,812
    sherer wrote:
    they have highlights and with most of the riders just building form I can understand them putting the tennis on instead.

Lets hope we get some decent highlights that are actually shown when they are scheduled to be shown.

is tour de suisse live ?

Yes and the Dauphine is live from Thursday, when they have to play one semi at a time, at Roland Garrote.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    didnt harmon say he was back on eurosport with the dauphine at the end of the giro on sunday - we should be twittered.
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.