V. excited.

brindlescoops
brindlescoops Posts: 464
edited March 2012 in MTB beginners
Got offered a fanastic deal on a Trek EX8 today so bit the bullet and bought it. Pick it up in the week, my Wife is sick of hearing about it so I thought I would tell you guys. woo Hoo!!! :D:D:D
My biggest fear is that should I crash, burn and die, my Wife would sell my stuff based upon what I told her I paid for it.

Comments

• I thought you had changed your mind and were going for a hard tail :shock: . Now don't go regretting it later :lol::lol:
    i dont think you will though its a bostin bike, pics required when you get it.
  • I thought you had changed your mind and were going for a hard tail :shock: . Now don't go regretting it later :lol::lol:

I know, I know, I was trying to talk myself out of it because of the price, but in the end was given an offer from a great lbs i couldn't refuse. Plenty pics on the way! Every man and his dog banging on about how good it is, I can't not buy it! :D:D
    My biggest fear is that should I crash, burn and die, my Wife would sell my stuff based upon what I told her I paid for it.
  • chez_m356
    chez_m356 Posts: 1,893
    Got offered a fanastic deal on a Trek EX8 today so bit the bullet and bought it. Pick it up in the week, my Wife is sick of hearing about it so I thought I would tell you guys. woo Hoo!!! :D:D:D
    oh no you haven't? big big mistake, oh hang on i'm lying :lol: why do i get the feeling your going to really enjoy it, a little different from banging about on a hardtail, but you soon get used to it :wink:
    Specialized Hardrock Sport Disc 10- CANYON Nerve AM 6 2011

Here you go, as requested - Isn't She lovely? got Nobby Nics, KS950i seat post, charge Spoon saddle, Wellgo MG1's and slime inner tubes over standard. She was magnificent over the Dog and the Monkey on Sunday.

IMAG0227.jpg
  • felix.london
    felix.london Posts: 4,067
    nice 8)
    "Why have that extra tooth if you're not using it?" - Brian Lopes

Votec V.SX Enduro 'Alpine Thug' 2012/2013 build

Trek Session 8
  • mintedox
    mintedox Posts: 273
    I like these, this one is my mates...

2012-03-19153319.jpg

Its a lovely ride and inspiring too, ive been stuck on that merida since christmas but ordered myself an anthem x 5 this morning so im very excited too. Not as much a you though :D
    Papa? Nicole