Spoiled For Choice!

Pross
Pross Posts: 40,550
edited March 2012 in Pro race
I managed to catch the end of P-N after the rugby, now more rugby followed by T-A highlights and now I've realised we've got the big one to crown it all, the Tour of Taiwan. I'm hoping the wife is feeling sympathetic that my man flu has left me confined to the sofa today :)

Comments

• frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Haha, enjoy! Am off to watch the rugby now myself.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    Tour of Taiwan? Good grief, even I draw the line somewhere.

Wales v Italy and P-N were both pretty uninspiring.
  • rc856
    rc856 Posts: 1,144
    Great isn't it!!
    And with SKY+ you can just record and watch more!! :D
  • symo
    symo Posts: 1,743
    and yet somehow the box with Virgin just looks more classy, what with not having to have a chav indicator on the house.

:D
    +++++++++++++++++++++
    we are the proud, the few, Descendents.

Panama - finally putting a nail in the economic theory of the trickle down effect.
  • Rugby? Yawn.

I watched 5 minutes of the Tour of Taiwan then realised I didn't know who ANYONE was. Rapha were racing though
  • Pross
    afx237vi wrote:
    Tour of Taiwan? Good grief, even I draw the line somewhere.

Wales v Italy and P-N were both pretty uninspiring.

Come on, it's not like it's some sh*tty little race - last year it was won by Markus Eibegger and it doesn't get much bigger than that (by the way, I didn't really watch it!!).
  • Pross
    Just watching the Tour de Taiwan and it's got everything - filmed on a mobile phone by the bloke driving the lead car, all the atmosphere of Qatar, road through run down looking industrial areas with surfaces that show what Paris - Roubaix would be like without road maintenance and a downhill sprint finish with a bend and road narrowing 100m from the line (who would have guessed ther'd be a crash?). Oh, almost forgot the KOM on a river bridge!!