I've picked one!

arussiansniper
arussiansniper Posts: 36
edited March 2012 in MTB beginners
Alright guys...

I posted a few days ago with an article entitled 'In a pickle' asking for advice about upgrading my bike...

I was looking at the Orange Crush 2011 and the Kona Tanuki 2012. After listening to what a couple of you guys said about the forks on my GT, sticking with something similar to my current bike and top of the range hardtails...I went with the Cannondale 2012 Trail SL 1

http://www.sunsetmtb.co.uk/shop/index.p ... gory_id=10

Does anybody have it or know anybody that has it?

I think i've made the right choice and i'mm absolutely buzzing about taking it out for the first time! (Hopefully this weekend!)

Big thanks to those guys that helped me out...

Jim
Cannondale SL1 2012

'As far back as I can remember, I've always wanted to be a gangster' - Henry Hill

Comments

• vtech1.5
    vtech1.5 Posts: 97
    Good choice ! get out and enjoy it ! :D we have one of these if an earlier one 2010 I think , with the headshox fork( would've preffered the fork on the current model though, have had issues with headshox in the past,good idea if they don't go wrong )
    V nice frame , and rides really good.I'm a bit of a Cannondale fan and have a really good local dealer.
  • EH_Rob
    EH_Rob Posts: 1,134
    I have a 2011 SL3, nice bike once I replaced the super heavy RST forks (which you won't have to do!). Although I could have got more for my money (retrospectively) I really like it.

Enjoy!
  • I've just had an email from City Link, it's out for delivery today! So excited!
    Big thanks to the lads at Sunset MTB in Wales for a rapid turnaround! I only bought it yesterday! :-)
    Cannondale SL1 2012

'As far back as I can remember, I've always wanted to be a gangster' - Henry Hill
  • EH_Rob
    EH_Rob Posts: 1,134
    Hopefully you have bought a shock pump...