FS: XL Bibtights! New Lusso Repel, Used Giordana Windproof

Guglielmo
Guglielmo Posts: 579
edited December 2011 in Road buying advice
Loads of pics here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/70434978@N ... 49/detail/

1. Brand New Lusso Thermo Repel Roubaix fleece water-repellent fleece bib tights XL

A true XL, too big for me, I take L in Endura, these are sized like Endura.

Unpadded, but double-seat for durability. Can wear your shorts underneath.

Amazing quality and value, will happily swap for a new size L or sell for £42 posted and I'll buy a pair!

Lusso customer service is also great, they will repair them for free if you ever wear bits of them out!

Brand new in packet with tags.

2. Hardly used windproof Giordana Body Clone Roubaix inner/Windtex outer gel pad bib tights in XL (a smallish XL, nearer L-XL)

- Amazing quality top-of-the-range bib tights

- Special fabric and cut allows perfect fit, stretch and still 100% windproof

- Super Roubaix fleece lining for warmth, wicking and comfort

- T-Select Gel OmniForm™ Elite insert

- Seamless bib straps

- Reflective ankle zippers

- Grippers at ankles prevent any ride up

- Made in Italy

"The Body Clone line includes Giordana most technical garments.
Only the highest quality materials and most advanced construction techniques are employed to create pieces that are stretchy and breathable.
As the name implies, garments in this category contour perfectly to the body forming a second skin that makes every movement feel natural and comfortable.
These garments are constructed from new patterns designed to follow the anatomic form of a cyclist in the riding position. Maximum level of protection from the cold, recommended for temperatures under 7.
Manufactured with Activa Plus GTB a woven fabric resistant to the wind & water and a highly effective moisture transfer multilayer.
Very elastic in order to adapt itself to every movement of the body during the pedalling.
The top-of-the-line T-Select Gel OmniForm™ Elite insert is formed using a high-frequency molding process that eliminates heat and thus, damage to the material, so there are no hard edges. A synthetic gel is inserted in the middle section to increase protection and reduce vibration. The pad contours to the body in motion and returns to its original shape every time."

I can't recommend them enough, they have been perfect for me in all condiitons from "just cold enough to wear tights" to full-on cold mornings with icy winds... never felt too hot or too cold.

Size is XL - I'm a large in Endura and an XL in Assos and most Italian clothing. These are spot on and fit perfectly with a base layer underneath (better wicking and more comfort/warmth that way).

Cost £100 sell £65 ono, worn literally 5 times, pretty much as new as you can see from the pics.

3. BNWT Santini 365 Storm Super Roubaix Gel Intech Bib Tights XL

Cost £100, brand new never worn. Sell £79

Lovely cut and materials, made in Italy, Miti Super Roubaix fabric

Brilliant Gel Intech pad.

4. Oxford Chillout windproof thermal socks size XL (up to about size 10 UK shoe size, slightly too small for me, I am a UK 11)

Amazing quality socks - windproof, breathable and water repellent outer, super warm wicking 3-D grid fleece inner (as per the excellent Giordana Forma Red Carbon winter jackets).

I've now bought some in XXL and they are FANTASTIC... seriously, I used to need about 3-pairs of socks plus overshoes and my feet still froze, now I use one liner sock, these Oxfords and no overshoes and they are toasty! If you use a liner you can wash them every 1-2 weeks.

Brand new unused, sell for £12 posted

Loads of pics here, plus some other bike clothes (L-XL-XXL) and stuff that I am clearing out.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/70434978@N ... 49/detail/

Comments

• ARGH! Wrong forum, sorry, I've done another post in the For Sale section, please delete :o