Do I need a Full Susser?
I've ridden a full susser since about 6 months after I first got into MTB'ing 10 or so years ago. But for the last couple of years I've been toying with the idea of going back to a hardtail. The question is do I really need a full suspension bike? Most of the riding I do these days doesn't really demand this type of bike I'm sure. I'd say realistically I'm doing XC 85% of the time & AM the other 15%. So would a lighter, simpler hardtail better suit me? Or would I regret it the moment I hit the black run on the (very) rare occasion I get to a trail centre?