The Wednesday morning nothing to do with getting wed thread

DF33
DF33 Posts: 732
edited October 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Lovers

Finally had enough of the gfs' moodiness and unreasonableness so had the drama meeting last night and sorted it. Never nice but necessary.

So today back to normality and niceness. Fitting some gates at home, over to Manchester to finally finish the house that is now rented out (hurray), then to Nottingham to drop off some race skis I'm not using to a friend starting some training in the Alps next week.

Catch up on some domestics after the last 5 weeks without a day off, maybe a pint early doors, something nice to eat.

Prob an earlyish night as up early today and out Thurs and Fri evenings.

Are there any 'normal' nice girls out there? Or is it me attracting the nutters recently?
Peter

Comments

• DF33 wrote:

Are there any 'normal' nice girls out there? Or is it me attracting the nutters recently?
    Feck off, they're mine! :P Sorry to hear about your break up

Mornin Butt Munchers!
    I'm in a good mood today. Yesterday I discovered that a problem at work isn't actually my fault! Got to love it when the IT department realises they've fecked up :D
    Then last night, I got a text from a girl I haven't really spoken to in about 6/7 years. We just drifted apart, so it was fantastic to hear from her again. Sadly she's married now, but I'll soon sort that out ;):lol:

Anywho, better get ready for work I suppose.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • In Haifa today! Looks nice out of the hotel window. Went to breakfast but got scared off by HUGE fat Germans.

...don't bother with Luton Airport if you have the option.

Work then Israeli beer.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning, I'm a cum guzzler.

2 lectures today, then a hockey match this afternoon, can't wait for the hockey match. Between the lectures I'll be dumping the ex-girlfriends body in a ditch (head backwards obviously). Then probably get very drunk this evening with the hockey team.

Laters
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Normal day then angry bird

day of meh planned - thats about it
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Sadly she's married now, but I'll soon sort that out ;):lol:
    For every unecessary husband, there is a ditch.
    Amen

Exes and double-exes.

As the title says; Wednesday was a bastardization of 'Wotans day', as all good saxon axemen will tell you.

Today will be less about composites and more about burning s**t and blowing stuff up. With frikkin' laser beams.

Now *thats* a good day in work 8)
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    morning all

sorry about the break up, but if she is a moody nutjob then you are better off without, plus thats one (or more) christmas you dont have to worry about!

I am tired today after my first fullbody workoput in a long long time, but as i've been told that im not allowed to run for another 1.5 weeks then i have to do something to carry on burning off some fat and get stronger for when i return!

happy hump day to one and all

ps 52 days till christmas day
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning ladyboys

Was hammering down in Notts last night so I couldn't be fecked to take the shock of the stumpy, will do it tonight.
    Bruise on my arm is now going through the black/purple/yellow phase... pretty! When the madre saw it last night she said I should stop mountain biking as it's not 'girly' and I'll hurt myself. Does she know me at all?? Obviously doesn't remember the epic bruise on my hip/arris I got in Canada a few years back..
    On with the Workmeh, I think I will hunt down some cake later, I feel like treating myself :P

Kisses
    FoxC
  • Morning all,

nothing interesting happening here. It is a holiday, but the weather is shittttttt, so can't do anything. At least today is payday.
  • Abra
    Abra Posts: 338
    M,ning

paying for picking the 'HOT' curry last night. I always feel the need to order something well above my taste bud limit. Im sure its not the last time i do it either.

Another day of Meh - promotion sale insentive shit by the looks of things.

bog roll is in the fridge. :shock:

Laters taters
    DO MORE OF WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning Fecknuggetts!
    Been driven nuts by my eldest while No2 tries to hurt herself on everything! :P god i hate having to take time off for school holidays. on a side not wifey was in a suit for work today, i do love the look of women in suits, shame she's out with another man all day :shock:

right on with the suffering!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

just bought some nice new handlebars and a stem off a nice guy from the forest of dean, going to collect them tomorrow.

got to go and have a site visit with some guys from coca cola and that's about it.

see ya

p.s sorry about the gf situation DF33 :?
  • matt581
    matt581 Posts: 219
    Morning Bumders!

Sorry to hear about the GF sitation mate. Want to know what I did when I was single a few years back?............bought a sh!t load of chloroform and went out and had a GOOOOOOOOOOD time!

Still on leave so might get up shortly and go for a quick blast up Ashton Court

Laters xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    mornin 2 wheeled deviants,

Club ride in the rain & mud last night, turned into a slimefest after weeks of bone dry shinanigans but still fun, and today we are halfway through the week, things are looking up
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Good morning freaks.

I'm rather fed up.

I'm on yet more drugs. I've now spent over £100 on the NHS.

Bloods tomorrow.

I hate needles.

Yet I have 3 tats, go figure.

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    g'day fweaks,

its raining....................lots!

off back to bed!

meh!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Aye Up Maggots,

Home based today, a lot on the go, so the day should fly by
    I am not overly happy with Royal Mail, my replacement hydration bladder arrived yesterday, but was too big for the letterbox. So, ignoring the note on the door that tells them that deliveries go next door if no one is home.
    No I'll and up queuing at the Stoke RM Depot that has the slowest service ever.

Other than that, sunny but cool her today and I may venture out for a run after work
  • DIESELDOG
    DIESELDOG Posts: 2,087
    Aye Up Maggots,

Home based today, a lot on the go, so the day should fly by
    I am not overly happy with Royal Mail, my replacement hydration bladder arrived yesterday, but was too big for the letterbox. So, ignoring the note on the door that tells them that deliveries go next door if no one is home.
    No I'll and up queuing at the Stoke RM Depot that has the slowest service ever.

Other than that, sunny but cool her today and I may venture out for a run after work

Hope she was worth it.

Love n hugs

DD
    Eagles may soar but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

www.onemanandhisbike.co.uk
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    edited October 2011
    Work thus far has been shit, well apart from meeting a nice young lady. She's been here about 2 days and pisses happiness!!

Again, covering someone elses job (it's all I do these fucking days)

I keep putting it off, but need to look for the football stuff etc.

DF33

Head to Thailand, recent events would suggest there's plenty of fish in the sea

edit: just put a holiday request in for Friday. CBA to work!
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    today I'm flu of Meh, Basically all I've done today is take a conference that the boss usually does, write up the minutes and eat bacon and sausage butties!

I've now knocked off for the day and therefore will be watching films and PS3ing it up for the rest of the afternoon until the long haired general gets home - at which point i will pretend to have been in work until 5pm so as to explain why I haven't made the house clean!
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    ive been fettling!
    now off to the park ;(
    temporary.jpg
    Pump track beckons later as soon as i can get hold of my old wheels
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • DF33
    Thanks so much for the empathies.

Home now, early night, quick one off the wrist, then another, then sleep :D

Si thi all a demain as they say in't leeds. x
    Peter
  • :?
    I'm in Leeds. I don't say that.

:roll: Feckin Yorkies!

;)
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    :?
    I'm in Leeds. I don't say that.

:roll: Feckin Yorkies!

;)

MOD_Yorkie_s.jpg
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • DF33
    Born and bred in Leeds lad. So I'll say what I fookin like, like!
    Peter
  • I'm a Lancashire lad, inside enemy lines gathering intel for the home troops.

We'll be attacking soon :lol:
    Blender Cube AMS Pro