Andy And Frank interviewed by Japan TV - pretty funny

2»

Comments

• dougzz
    dougzz Posts: 1,833
    Typical lack of racing. A video with 3 jokes spread across 20 minutes can generate two pages. Roll on Spring 12
  • Doobz
    Doobz Posts: 2,800
    dougzz wrote:
    Typical lack of racing. A video with 3 jokes spread across 20 minutes can generate two pages. Roll on Spring 12

ebenezer scrooge is that you? Hate to think what your like at crimbo...

but then again.. Some people take things a bit too seriously.. :roll:

internet-24591.jpg
    cartoon.jpg
  • natrix
    natrix Posts: 1,111
    A few good ones in there! I wonder if Andy really doesnt know why the leader's jersey is yellow...

As far as I'm aware, it is partly just because yellow is a cool colour. They wanted a coloured jersey so that spectators would know who the leading cyclist was. It had to be a bright colour, yellow looked good and was coincidently, the colour of paper that L'equippe was printed on.
    ~~~~~~Sustrans - Join the Movement~~~~~~
  • dbb
    dbb Posts: 323
    loved it when she asks frank - where did you make the baby?
    did you see the looks on their faces?
    regards,
    dbb
  • dougzz
    dougzz Posts: 1,833
    Doobz wrote:
    dougzz wrote:

I hate Christmas, a bunch of cultists forcing their strange festivity on me, I mean what's it all about :wink:
    I just didn't think it was that funny, but then I've never quite understood the candid camera type stuff. There were some funny bits, but like many things it was spread too thin, make it sharp and to the point, don't pad it out with dross.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,662
    dougzz wrote:
    Doobz wrote:
    dougzz wrote:

I hate Christmas, a bunch of cultists forcing their strange festivity on me, I mean what's it all about :wink:
    I just didn't think it was that funny, but then I've never quite understood the candid camera type stuff. There were some funny bits, but like many things it was spread too thin, make it sharp and to the point, don't pad it out with dross.

I know what you mean, it's a certain type of Bo Selecta, trigger happy TV, Banzai humour which I don't find that good most of the time. I suppose I liked this more because I knew some stuff about the interviewees

Usually, it makes you cringe more than laugh...
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • RowCycle
    RowCycle Posts: 367
    I enjoyed it, clearly a wind up, but enjoyable watch none the less.
  • mike ives
    mike ives Posts: 319
    Superb! What a pair of dipsticks. Best entertainment I've seen in ages. They took it so well.
    Highly recommended.
  • Beatmaker
    Beatmaker Posts: 1,092
    I thought it was funny, it's good to see the Schleck brothers having a laugh. I've never quite understood the amount of dislike they inspire.