DHB Bib Shorts Sizing

JimboM
JimboM Posts: 380
edited October 2011 in Road buying advice
I need to get some bib shorts and after doing some reading of the forum the DHB look to be a good choice. In a bit of a quandry on what size to get though, I'm 5'9" which would suggest I get Medium but currently I weigh in at 14st 6lbs and waist is (ahem) 38" which is the Large sizing.

IAny ideas which would suit me best ?

Cheers

Jim
Cannondale Synapse 105
Giant FCR3
GT Avalanche 3.0
Canyon Nerve AM 6.0

Comments

• I'm 5'9" but a little slimmer(34") and medium fits just right, for comfort i would suggest L but you could order both and return one. They now have a returns contract with local shops can't remember what it's called but it's free.
  • I'm also 5'9" and 32" waist and have the medium which is a good fit.
    I'd agree with chrisc2151 and order both - the returns process is very simple and easy.

If you're looking to lose some weight, you may find that the large become too large, so squeezing into the mediums might be a more economical option.
  • andrew 7
    andrew 7 Posts: 133
    5'10" here , 70 kg and 32" waist, size Medium . I think you may be better oing up a size .
    Would definitely reccomend the pro version .
  • doyler78
    doyler78 Posts: 1,951
    5'8" and 73kg and 30" waist and medium for me. Buy both and send whichever doesn't fit back :lol:
  • I`m 6` and weigh 14st 5Ib with a 36" waist.

I have the DHB bibs in a Large and find them tight, especially over the shoulder.

If I bought another pair I would go for Extra Large, I prefer a looser fit.

In your case I would get the Large and Extra large and try both,

good luck.