How the other half live.

davelakers
davelakers Posts: 762
edited September 2011 in Pro race
A friend of mine is helping out with the UHC Team at the TOB, doing a bit of mechanic duties and driving.
UHC are staying at the same hotel as Garmin tonight and they have both set to work on the bikes.

UHCvGARMIN.jpg

I wonder if he feels a bit inadequate?

Comments

• Ahhh, but it's not the size that matters :wink: ...
  • durhamwasp
    durhamwasp Posts: 1,247
    Guessing that UHC dont do many races in Europe and are here mainly cos of the Boardman link? else surely they would have a team bus and mechanic vehicle in Europe?

Really impressive how well set up these teams are, seeing all those vehicles in Dumfries when the teams are also racing in the Vuelta. First two i saw on M6 driving down to Kendal (at 11am on the day of the Peebles-Dumfries stage) were HTC and Leopard, shame neither will exist next season.
    http://www.snookcycling.wordpress.com - Reports on Cingles du Mont Ventoux, Alpe D'Huez, Galibier, Izoard, Tourmalet, Paris-Roubaix Sportive & Tour of Flanders Sportive, Amstel Gold Xperience, Vosges, C2C, WOTR routes....
  • mouth
    mouth Posts: 1,195
    durhamwasp wrote:
    Guessing that UHC dont do many races in Europe and are here mainly cos of the Boardman link? else surely they would have a team bus and mechanic vehicle in Europe?

Really impressive how well set up these teams are, seeing all those vehicles in Dumfries when the teams are also racing in the Vuelta. First two i saw on M6 driving down to Kendal (at 11am on the day of the Peebles-Dumfries stage) were HTC and Leopard, shame neither will exist next season.

maybe they could sell their gear to UHC.......
    The only disability in life is a poor attitude.