Name a Troll ?

2»

Comments

• bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    freehub wrote:
    CHRISNOIR wrote:
    I'm not a troll but can safely say that helmets are pointless, Shimano is turd and red light jumping is the way forward (literally).

Cheers...

RLJ'ing is the way down under also.
    Last time I was in Oz they were quite strict about it
  • PhilofCas
    PhilofCas Posts: 1,153
    in't Shrek a troll?
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,391
    ^ Ogre you F**KING DUMB ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :wink:
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • PhilofCas
    PhilofCas Posts: 1,153
    orrrrr, sh*ttttttt, 'cause he is !!!! ha-ha
  • dmclite wrote:
    It's doughnut you bell-end!

I was using the American spelling for the benefit of our friend, asshole. I don't really think you are an asshole, I am being Trans-Atlantically ironic.

thats why nobody can understand. cos the Yanks can't understand irony. neither can most canadians.

rain on your wedding day is not ironic, its justy a bit of an annoyance.
    Veni Vidi cyclo I came I saw I cycled
    exercise.png
  • There's only one troll worth the candle, and that's Moomintroll
  • Crankbrother is apparently an a*hole of the highest order. Or perhaps just very bored with his life.
  • rogz
    rogz Posts: 14
    dmclite wrote:
    It's doughnut you bell-end!

I was using the American spelling for the benefit of our friend, asshole. I don't really think you are an asshole, I am being Trans-Atlantically ironic.

thats why nobody can understand. cos the Yanks can't understand irony. neither can most canadians.

rain on your wedding day is not ironic, its justy a bit of an annoyance.

Funny that you mention that.
  • CHRISNOIR wrote:
    I'm not a troll but can safely say that helmets are pointless, Shimano is turd and red light jumping is the way forward (literally).

Cheers...

That's the most sense i've read on here for a lnng time. I really hope you weren't being ""ironic""
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    It would appear that 'thegreatdivide' is having a go at trolling here : http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=17187028#17187028

Well, I hope it's an attempt at trolling, otherwise with opinions like that he's clearly related to Nick Griffin !!
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • MattC59 wrote:
    It would appear that 'thegreatdivide' is having a go at trolling here : http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=17187028#17187028

Well, I hope it's an attempt at trolling, otherwise with opinions like that he's clearly related to Nick Griffin !!

Obviously not trolling, just someone blowing off some steam in a thread that invites stereotyping. Not sure about your Nick Griffin remark. Does the BNP really have a policy on Scalextric style motorways?
  • -spider-
    -spider- Posts: 2,548
    CrackFox wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:

Obviously not trolling, just someone blowing off some steam in a thread that invites stereotyping. Not sure about your Nick Griffin remark. Does the BNP really have a policy on Scalextric style motorways?

Does the BNP really have any followers in Scotland?

-Spider-
  • P_Tucker
  • MattC59
    CrackFox wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:

Nope, Nick Griffin is just a c**t
  • MattC59 wrote:
    CrackFox wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:

a wonky eyed one at that!

Bill Bailey is part-troll i believe?
    'dont forget lads, one evertonian is worth twenty kopites'
  • MattC59
    MattC59 wrote:
    CrackFox wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:

:lol:
  • desweller
    desweller Posts: 5,175
    MattC59 wrote:
    CrackFox wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:

Nah he's just from Gloucestershire. We're all like that.
    - - - - - - - - - -
    On Strava.{/url}
  • isnt there a drama documentary about one of gloucestershires most famous sons on tonight? :shock:
  • No I think thegreatdivide was having a bad day. A real troll would not apologise and say rant over. willer is being a bit of a prat over in the thread about the rugbyworld cup. If he does not like or understand rugby why bother reading the thread and replying.
  • Richard_D wrote:
    No I think thegreatdivide was having a bad day. A real troll would not apologise and say rant over. willer is being a bit of a prat over in the thread about the rugbyworld cup. If he does not like or understand rugby why bother reading the thread and replying.

why bother doing anything? its all so pointless- were all just dust...........*sighs* :lol:
  • MattC59
    Richard_D wrote:
    No I think thegreatdivide was having a bad day. A real troll would not apologise and say rant over. willer is being a bit of a prat over in the thread about the rugbyworld cup. If he does not like or understand rugby why bother reading the thread and replying.
    True, but I'd already posted on here by the time he apologised :oops: