Wednesday Morning 'Ning' thread

DF33
DF33 Posts: 732
edited August 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Nnnnnning lovers

Today i am awake insanely early because I have to be up early - so as always, wake up way before I have to in these circumstances.

I shall be starting work at 5:00am today and all being well will be sipping a nice capuccino in Weetons in Harrogate by 9:00am having finished for the day :D
Of course best laid plans.......

Super weekend lined up starting tomorrow morning. :D:D
Peter

Comments

• Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Morning Maggots,

Hey, hey, it's Wednesday! It's teeming with rain here in Surrey today.
    A day in the office then back home tonight, I just hope the weather clears up before I head back up north tonight.
    The aim today is to stay awake and hope the hours pass like minutes..
  • DF33
    Lovely sunny morning here in Harrogate.

Work for the day is done. Should be home in 20 mins for bacons :lol:

Then maybe a ride on the bike.
    Peter
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Feckers!
    Feel like someone stole my sleep.
    Neighbours returned home from holiday at stupid O'clock which woke me and the VW-dog, then a "animal" of some description was running loose up and down my road, must of been reasonably big as i could hear its footsteps :shock: so again me and VW-dog were awake once more. No1 child decided that she wanted to go to the loo and turned all lights on and banged doors in the process :roll:
    Eventually when my alarm went off i had forgetten that i had changed it to "Rage against the machine" which did its job of waking me up, i just had to turn it off and have 5 more mins, an hour later i got up :?

So today see's very little in the work diary, so maybe some customer visits to do :wink:

on a upside had a epic ride last night with a shop not too far from work, pace was not far off race pace and it was definately lights needed from the moment we hit the woods. Hurry up DX with my other lights!!

Anywhooo
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    Morning

Assignment handed in last night along with iPad updated with movies & music ready for holiday :)

Today is a manic day at work and then packing ready to go off!
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    word to yo momma

hows it going? i am in work, bowl of Fruit and Fibre (tesco* own brand) and just trying to figure out what to do with my Nukeproof Reactor light i bought last year that seems to have developed a loose connection. This is annoying as any vibration and it simply turns off...........GRRRRRRrrrrrrr

*Other large food retailers are available

off to do so work!
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'ning
    Awakeness fail today, and I have legs like lead. Plus I had a very intense achilles/calf massage yesterday, so my left leg is a little sensitive.
    Work meh, followed by house tidying meh.

That is all
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    I'm very hungover.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    i have inproved my time
    60.1 beat that!
    http://www.swissotelgames.com/mtb/
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,509
    edited August 2011
    DF33 wrote:
    Today i am awake insanely early because I have to be up early - so as always, wake up way before I have to in these circumstances.
    FFS, a good morning thread started at 2.54am :!: We should just do what they do with bike mag publication dates and start the 'morning' thread the night before :)

Dropped junior off at an activity to keep her occupied for the day, then off to a BBQ this afternoon, so that cloud and drizzle had better feck off pretty sharpish. Anyway, back to the second mug of coffee...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    :D Today is my Friday! Off work until 6th Sept. Work > home/watch footie
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    Hey up!

Just got back from a morning swimming comp. My team (the LAD) won :D coming 1st or 2nd in every race against the 3 other squadrons :mrgreen:

Now off back to work for an hour before the volley ball comp this afternoon.

My job is still ace!

Laters!
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • DF33
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    DF33 wrote:
    FFS, a good morning thread started at 2.54am :!: We should just do what they do with bike mag publication dates and start the 'morning' thread the night before...

As it's the Crudcatcher I'll do what I firkin like :D

I think you'll find you still have daylight saving on your settings. It was actually posted at 03:54 which is 4:00am :wink:

As I was getting up anyway at 4:30 to start work at 5:15 (same as many Bakers, milkmen, postal workers, police, paramedics, bus and train drivers, robbers etc etc I think it counts as a suitable time to start the thread :P

Hopefully your mail and bus will be todays and not last nights.....
    Peter
  • Stevo_666
    Smiley now added :)

2.54 or 3.54 whichever it is, it's wayyy to early - I don't 'do' mornings so can't imagine how people who get up at that time can function.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tom_howard
    tom_howard Posts: 789
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    i have inproved my time
    60.1 beat that!

im stil at 58.58 ;)

No muffin eating based challenges today, pretty uneventful all round really, meeeehhhhhh
    Santa Cruz 5010C
    Deviate Guide
    Specialized Sequoia Elite
    Pivot Mach 429SL
    Trek Madone 5.2 Di2
    Salsa Mukluk Carbon
    Specialized Turbo Levo Expert 29er
  • DCR00
    DCR00 Posts: 2,160
    last day of work for DCR until next Wed - get in

planning some bike action at some point over the weekend after the Wife taking my less than subtle hints :wink:
  • DF33
    Smilie not needed Stevo, it was all tongue in cheek but thanks anyway.

I've had a couple of mid morning hours snooze and as finished work (bar some invoicing later) I'm going to pack some stuff ready for the Lakes tomorrow for the weekend.
    Peter :D:D
    Peter
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Greetings Progams.

Having a fairly steady day at work, though feeling a bit tired.

Trying to figure out what to ride where this weekend, as everyone i ride with is away this weekend DHing in FOD is out :(
  • Muttly1981
    Muttly1981 Posts: 815
    Oow Doo

Today has been a day of total and utter MEH overslept after a late night in Manchester last night watching H2O so i was already in a bad mood but then had to put up with two utter fecktards at work talking about wrestling, big brother, Xfactor and if Cowboys really did scream yee haw or was it just a myth not to mention a debate about the lyrics to St Elmos fire not making sense (these creatures are supposed to be male and in their 30's). Then got a phone call that one of my mates has hung himself this morning which is a totally shitter as he was out last night and seemed to be fine according to everyone who saw him, so off for a curry tonight and plenty of medicinal beer.

Laters
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?
  • Busy feckin week for me so far.
    I've been studyin hard for an Apple Snow Leopard 101 (Support) course, and had the exam for it this afternoon. I failed :( Needed 73% and got 57.76% Massive fail.

Ah well, I shall spend the rest of the evening carrying on studying and eating a burger I've ordered 8)
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    I've been studyin hard for an Apple Snow Leopard 101 (Support) course, and had the exam for it this afternoon. I failed :( Needed 73% and got 57.76% Massive fail.

And outdated - Apple are on OS Lion now! :wink:
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • The Lion course doesn't come out until next year :P Plus, Lion is Sh1t, it's bringing people that don't know how to use computers (iPhone/iPad users) into the world I work in, meaning as a result, everything is being dumbed down ;)

[/AppleLoversBait]
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    i have inproved my time
    60.1 beat that!
    Still enjoying that game even though my times are utter sh1te. Wonder if MissBint has tried it yet? :D