The Zombie Morning™ thread

projectsome
projectsome Posts: 4,478
edited August 2011 in The Crudcatcher
:x And so I'm awoken by a phone call of little or no importance...

Today will consist of eating, going back to sleep for a bit, watching Arsenal v Liverpool, might head over to Weston, home, more sleep.
FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!

Comments

• I'm up 2 hours earlier than normal to go to the forest of Dean. With earache.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    Morning

Up ready to go and race the train, which involves running 14 miles (further than I have ever run), off road (run on road) and through bogs, etc. Beer is going to be needed to numb the pain later
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning goys and birls

So I was woken up by a very irrate mother this morning, not impressed. I'm off to ikea in a bit with the little bro to kit him out with some stuff for uni, I'm mostly going to make sure the mother doesn't go OTT and he comes back with half the store...

Later I'll most definitely be cleaning the orange, I'm not putting it off again like yesterday, unless it rains, in which case it can wait for a while.

Ordered the last few parts for the 456 last night, I'd left it so long the seatpost had gone out of stock... so I ordered one anyway, I'll just use the one off the other bike for a bit, so hopefully it'll be all built and done by the middle of next week :D

Laters
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    Morning,

Just having a brew and then making Bacons & Halluimi Butties (getting addicted now) for breakfast when the missis gets out the bath.

She's off to Milton Keynes for the day to shop :roll: and see a friend who's just popped out one of those screaming/sh!tting/sleeping/eating things, I think they call them a Rug Rat! Thank god my wife is allergic to no sleep, ear ache, stretch marks, droopy boobs and changing nappies. So not kids for me in the future! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

So this now leaves me with a free Saturday to go and ride (once my head clears a little) :D:D:D:D
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    Cleaning, supply shopping, battling with technology and then an evening of drinking with friends in my house. Could be worse things to do with my day!

Kisses
    FoxC
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Oh how it burns!

Although it may cut through the beer NEVER EAT HALF A JAR of hot mango pickle. I have discovered another level of hell that Dante never mentioned. I think today will be spent sitting calmly hoping nothing happens.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Just having a brew and then making Bacons & Halluimi Butties (getting addicted now) for breakfast

Can't go wrong with that combination. Mrs C mentioned that theres some Halluimi with chillies in it (In Morrisons). This needs to be purchased today and tried out (for reference purposes...).

Cheese Ommelette and Curry Noodles for breakfast for me today. A bit of a strange combination, I'll agree, but it was scrummy.

As its raining, not sure what to do today. Mrs C won't be off to the allotment, so my riding time will be curtailed. Will watch the TTT from the Veulta later, but apart from that, no plans.
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    just gonna walk the dogs and have a quick jog

then its off to a bbq at a mates house where i will be drinking gin and obvious.
  • Yo!

Don't have many plans today. I think I'm going to make an omelette for dinner though. A very exciting day.
    Might put the flats onto the Cube today, just to do somethin. Suffering massively from the cba's.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Just woken up, Saturdays FTW. Today shall mainly consist of getting in provisions of Irn Bru, Eggs, Rolls, Bacon and Potato Scones. Then perhaps off to see The Inbetweeners or The Devils Double.
  • IcarusGreen
    IcarusGreen Posts: 1,486
    You know you've had a good ride when you leave the house half way through an episode of Top Gear on Dave and come back just in time to finnish watching the same Top Gear on the same channel repeated a few hours later whilst stretching off :D

Admittedly the bacon/halluimi butty sat a bit heavy on my stomach and I seem to have put a kilo on this week :( also my fuzzy head didn't help.
    + 1001 posts reset by the cruel cruel moderators!

Giant Trance X4 (2010)
    Giant SCR 02 (2006)
  • Might put the flats onto the Cube today, just to do somethin. Suffering massively from the cba's.
    Well, I shook off my cba's and got the Cube up to Lee Quarry for a quick blast round. I beat the rain (just) but had a fantastic ride round. It really is a great little trail centre considering it's only 25 mins away. Still need to put flats on the Cube though. I think I'll get more out of it that way, I'm just not confident clipped in.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro