Meh-ning... Ar$e it's Monday

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited July 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Morning homos

Nothing good about Monday morning as far as I can tell. Placement of horses continues today, just another week after this one.

Cannock this evening.

Meh.

Comments

• Appraisal this morning... and if al goes well, a phone call o a certain local bike shope :D
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    meh

after a week of residential, coming back to work is :(
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehning fukwits,
    Had a pretty good weekend, fun with the kids, a good race and i won every game of monopoly :wink:
    went to see my mates fresh buba, cute little thing. while i was there i climbed over his child gate to get into the kitchen, My leg cramped up (this was just after the race) got my leg caught on the gate and had his 8 stone staffy jumping up at me, and he didnt give up while i was stuck there screaming in agony everyone just stood there laughing. cheers.

still skint, and at least 2 weeks till payday where i'll be skint again :roll:

Anywhoooo
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Morning asshats.
    Sore today after anothe rbig stack yesterday.
    Got to try and sort myself out, and stick the green twinrails on the bike to get to work by 10. Hmm. do-able? maybe.
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Whatever

i woke up in a good mood but in the hour it has taken me to get to work i now am in a bad mood!

Missk is back at work today and susbsiquently has work fear after a week off patying in portugal. This would be fine if she hadnt decided to turn this on to me! grrr

Anyway few meetings this morning and then drive to stevenage this morning for a 2 hour meeting and then drive back. Body balance this evening to help me strecth my back out, not looking forward to it!

Peace
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all

d-day tomorrow, or should that be r-day? i find out tomorrow if i'm being made redundant :? a day of not knowing what's going on today then.

meh :(
  • j_l
    j_l Posts: 425
    Morning tosspots

Fun ride yesterday morning then TV time in front of the GP to see Lewis take the win then Cav in the TDF.

Got an industry audit tomorrow- not looking forward :evil:
    I'm not old I'm Retro
  • Muttly1981
    Muttly1981 Posts: 815
    Morning

Woke up in a surprisingly good mood but 30mins later have found out that work are looking at dropping our hours by 40 a month which means 2pm finishes (win) losing 1/4 of your wage (fail), apart from that everything is wonderful
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    Day off today, and I only have a 3 day week so feeling very chilled. Going for a bike ride inabit and then generally just lazing around :)

Kisses
    FoxC
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Morning window-lickers,

Bacons. I'm going to get Bacons soon.

Need bacons.

Great weekend away (even if bikes did not feature). Get back to watch the GP, the Tour highlights and MotoGP. Win.
    Now a lazy day sticking stuff together.

But first Bacons.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • bwfc4eva868
    bwfc4eva868 Posts: 717
    Just woke, up a day of Xbox and sleep in the Afternoon as I'm in working tonight and tomorrow. On the plus side its two week till my weeks annual leave and 7 weeks till i bugger off to Rhodes for 3 weeks :)
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Sorry to hear of you guys having job scares :(
  • GhallTN6
    GhallTN6 Posts: 505
    Morning people of insignificance..

Fantastic weekend, bought the wife a Ridgeback MX3, which she is loving, which means that I now think she is the best wife ever, and bought myself a pair of fantastic Ted Baker shoes..

back to reality, and the shoes are fecking killing me..
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    yeh, never nice to not know what is going on with work, feel for you guys.

For me my nextdoor neighboors kid seems to think summer holidays are for being up at 5 AM every morning and going for it.. I disagree and may dispose of said child.

OOo and cleared a jump at FOD that was freaking me out for no real reason so that has cheered me up this weekend :)
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Maggots!!

Monday, Monday, Monday and PAYDAY! Win!
    Working from home today, but my chest feels fubar, like I have bronchitis after yesterday's ride. Was wheezing and coughing all night, but it's getting better now.
    Home based today, back in Surrey tomorrow though, so boo!

Have to get the car cleaned today as it's going back to the lease company tomorrow. I pity the poor sap who ever buys an ex lease car that I had the use of...

Lovely day out today too, sun's shining, so I may just nip out to Cannock this afternoon..
  • DCR00
    DCR00 Posts: 2,160
    Morning benders

Off today and tomorrow - get in

Not doing any biking at all - less get in
  • ricardo_smooth
    ricardo_smooth Posts: 1,281
    Everything seems better with 6 weeks off! Just en route to Cannock as we speak for some mtb goodness!
  • ricardo_smooth
    Everything seems better with 6 weeks off! Just en route to Cannock as we speak for some mtb goodness!
  • ricardo_smooth
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346

So much goodness, he had to say it three times....
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Im still working out if he has 6 or 18 weeks off?

Anyway Morning sports fans

lovely sunny day here in Pembrokeshire , off to Haverfordwest in a bit to get some final items for my jols, the surf shops here are better than the ones back home. Then going for. A stroll along the coast path, maybe take in stackpole and stack rocks, the world is quite literally my lobster
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Hello

Last full day of work till september, not counting tomorrow as that is toss off till helicopter picks me up.

Looking forward to lots of summer riding :D
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,019
    Sup niggs,

No wine on a sunday evening makes for a very clear monday morning head.

Might go for a run tonight and get an early night...

Might not...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Morning all.

Good long weekend, ruined by Monday. Get back after 4 whole days off to find over 200 emails and that there's been lots of what can only be described as 'posturing' by my manager. Over 2 months hard work ruined by a few ill thought out emails.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    Last night I nearly bought a matching bib-short and jersey. I realised this was only a step away from being grumpy and shaving my legs like 'real' roadies so I chickened out, just got the shorts, somehow scammed Wiggle into giving me a discount and then cried myself to sleep.
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    bails87 wrote:
    Last night I nearly bought a matching bib-short and jersey. I realised this was only a step away from being grumpy and shaving my legs like 'real' roadies so I chickened out, just got the shorts, somehow scammed Wiggle into giving me a discount and then cried myself to sleep.

Br afraid... be very afraid, the dark side is calling you!!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    Afternoon Mongs and Mongettes,

It's the first day of my extended break from work so I've been hacking away at the patch of Amazonian jungle that passes for my back garden and will do more later on. There's probably a good week of labour to get it all sorted as I've been studiously ignoring it since last year :oops:

Anyway, pizza for lunch in about 10 mins - gotta keep properly fuelled up for this manual labour lark :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    Stevo 666 wrote:

It's the first day of my extended break from work so I've been hacking away at the patch of Amazonian jungle that passes for my back garden

Anyway, pizza for lunch in about 10 mins - gotta keep properly fuelled up for this manual labour lark :)

Manual labour?! Manual labour is for chumps
    Flamethrower.jpg
    For chumps without flamethrowers anyway.
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    Yeah, I'd normally get the serfs to do that sort of thing but with my new found status as dole scum I've got plenty time to do it. And it's nice 'n' sunny out so I'm trying catch a few rays before I head for the beach next week, hate to be pale blue on my first day of hols :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    bails87 wrote:
    I should think so WTF were you thinking about? :)

Have never seen so many MAMILs the last few weeks apparently there has been some kind of road race on in Franceland.