Peta Todd - you deffo would, wouldn't you!

DF33
DF33 Posts: 732
edited July 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Cav
"world champs to think about now, no drinking tonight, early night for me"

Yeah right, Cav. Nothing to do with Peta in the skimpies laying on the bed, then? :lol:
Peter

Comments

• RevellRider
    RevellRider Posts: 1,794
    I'd put a photo up for those who don't know who she is, but most of them are NSFW
  • DF33
    ITV4 interviewed her just before the race started. Def totty. I'll have a look on't tinterweb when I'm back home for a piccie, unless someone can do it before then.

She looked well shag able in the Paris sunshine. Wonder if Cav would let me stand in tonight if he's a bit tired?
    Peter
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Looks like a ladyboy.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    You say that like it's a bad thing ;)
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • DF33
    Tell Cav that. Then get riding fast.... :D
    Peter
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    bet she's a fast rider!
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    supersonic wrote:
    Looks like a ladyboy.
    Gazlar wrote:
    You say that like it's a bad thing ;)

POTD! :D:D
  • DF33
    Fyi

Seems she's a West Ham supporter. I don't follow football but for some of you that would rule her right out. Sorry for you.
    Peter
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    only because she is certain to have a case of the Mark Fowlers if she is a Hammers fan!!
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals Todd.

bet she had the piss ripped out of her at school.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • bwfc4eva868
    bwfc4eva868 Posts: 717
    DF33 wrote:
    Fyi

Seems she's a West Ham supporter. I don't follow football but for some of you that would rule her right out. Sorry for you.

I'd demand she wore a Bolton replica shirt before i demolished her hole. Can't be having none of the East London rubbish.
  • Gazlar
    nicklouse wrote:

bet she had the wee-wee ripped out of her.

by the looks of her I'd say she's had the other one ripped out of her on more than one occasion.
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • t0pc4t
    t0pc4t Posts: 947
    I'd leave her with a face like a painter's radio
    Whether you're a king or a little street sweeper, sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Cube Curve 2009
    Giant Anthem X4

FCN=6
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Am I the only one who thinks she's not actually that pretty?
  • gotta say she doesn't look great in that photo...

I'd still love to have a ride on it though!
    MmmBop

Go big or go home.
  • Gazlar

nope, definately not meaty or interesting enough for me, in fact there's very few page 3 types that float my boat. To be fairy fluffy pink girly girls have no interest, I like a woman that likes a pint and is a bit of a tomboy
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • DF33
    Gazlar wrote:

nope, definitely not meaty or interesting enough for me, in fact there's very few page 3 types that float my boat. To be fairy fluffy pink girly girls have no interest, I like a woman that likes a pint and is a bit of a tomboy

Back to the ladyboys then
    Peter
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    Gazlar wrote:

nope, definitely not meaty or interesting enough for me, in fact there's very few page 3 types that float my boat. To be fairy fluffy pink girly girls have no interest, I like a woman that likes a pint and is a bit of a tomboy

Ah yes, those 'women' with broad shoulders, 'curvy' adam's apples and big hairy hands..... :lol:
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • supersonic
    bails87 wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:

Ah yes, those 'women' with broad shoulders, 'curvy' adam's apples and big hairy hands..... :lol:

And a man sausage.
  • Anonymous
    oh man, I love sausage. :lol:
  • supersonic
    I do, just not up my bum lol.
  • Anonymous
    Definitely not, no. I prefer them in my mouth. :lol:
  • Gazlar
    supersonic wrote:
    bails87 wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:

And a man sausage.

or a Wolverhampton girl as they're called.

They've always got a mans sausage, it's just in them. And not always just the one.
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp