The Offical Saturday Morning Thread

RevellRider
RevellRider Posts: 1,794
edited July 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Morning losers

Welcome to Saturday. My day is work filled, but at least I get to ride in and hopefully it'll be a quick one. I hope there is someway to catch the tour at work. I think working in a bike shop it should be possible.

Laters

Comments

• ol\'gregg
    ol\'gregg Posts: 612
    Morning ball bags.

it's lovely and sunny outside and i'm stuck in our theatre running a wildlife conference.
    Fun fun fun :cry:
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • Muttly1981
    Muttly1981 Posts: 815
    Ning tards

Off to Southport today for the air show infact i better get my arse into gear or i'll end up missing it, looking forward to the Vulcan Bomber rearanging my bowels later. I also need to find a local mavic dealer so i can sort the freehub on my rear wheel as my LBS have told me that parts are hard to come by and i'd be beter off buying new Hope hubs :roll: . Anyway off for a shower and bacons

Laters
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Meh.

Should be doing the on one mountain marathon, but both kids are ill, so instead I'm cycling over to Frinton to get some quality meat products for the weekend.

Might have to visit the beach too.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    UGH!
    New neighbours moved in yesterday. So they've gone with the idea of doing drilling today. AT 8.15AM. That's just rude.

So now I'm up when I planned to have a lie in until at least 11am. Ah well, head into town in a bit and have an epic cooked breakfast, do some shopping and then home. Reckon I'll be eating ice cream and watching films tonight, despite my friends attempts to get a guys number for me last night.

No kisses, too grumpy.
    FoxC
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning peeps,

Just woke up to another day of blazing sunshine on Sicily, had breakfast which was nowhere near normals!!! But it did include some meat type product!!

Gonna pedal up a hill to a village called Erice, on t'road, then will bomb down it have an ice cream and then go to work!! MEH!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    Muttly1981 wrote:
    rearanging my bowels

i can do that for you.

with my knob.
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    quality meat products

thats like my knob and balls.
  • bwfc4eva868
    bwfc4eva868 Posts: 717
    Just back from work. Was going to go for a bit of a ride on the bike this morning. But My shoulder says no :(

So its off to bed for a few hours, then off to Manchester tonight for a Chinese and a few drinks round town with the missus.
  • Currently hanging like the gardens of babylon!

Off to look at new cars later, and then probably spend the rest of the day monging on the sofa. Life is good.
    MmmBop

Go big or go home.
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Hey Maggots!

Up and about early today, had breakfast and watched the German GP practice. Will stick around for qualifying then may venture to Cannock to get full of mud, after all the rain we've had this week.. Then again, I may venture out tomorrow instead.. let's see how this pans out...
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Afternoon drongos

just fired up the barbie here in a beautifully sunny Pembrokeshire

I have beer
    bacon
    tiramisu
    more beer
    assorted other lumps of animal carcass

and later I'm off to a party at the local Yacht club, life doesn't get better than this.
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Nuts4fsr
    Nuts4fsr Posts: 1,084
    Workin at the moment.

Then off to Horam (Merydown Cider area) in East Sussex to the Mrs family's country pad for a celebratory feast after she passed her Massage, Aromatherapy and Reflexology course. (2 year F/T course done in a year) :D

Next year, she is doing Sports Massage, and a couple of others that are TBC.

I get plenty of massages for her practice.... 8)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,494
    Can't go on the bike for a bit so it's a day of not a lot for me. Will have a Nerro's bucket of coffee later with a mate and plan the post summer hols MTB trips. Starting to look forward to the hols; off to Lanzarote a week on Tuesday 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • getonyourbike
    getonyourbike Posts: 2,648
    I had some porridge and sausage sandwiches because I'm awesome and then headed out to my hockey tournament. Got thrashed every single match. Well, we did only have 4 decent players on our team and the rest were about 10 years old/really lazy/both. I did bring the awesome though so it's all good.

Tomorrow's going to be epic. Good lnog ride at the Wyre Forest, I'm really looknig forward to it.