Good Morning TFIF

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited July 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Morning fweaks

Thank fuck it's Friday. I'm feeling quite/very ill this morning, Off to the placement in a moment, hopefully seeing as it's Friday and nothing really happens there today I think I'll be leaving early, coming home and sleeping for the rest of the day.

What y'all up to today?

Comments

• Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    1) Bacons.
    2) Hash browns.
    3) Finish moving office
    4) Start looking for a new job
    5) Get home and depart for weekend of unloading my balls into some unsuspecting souls face.

.....it's a big festival weekend at our paintball site. :lol:
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    numpty's and numpettes,
    Snoozed a little too long this morning, but running late but feeling great :wink: best i've felt all week, sat here running reports, looks like the numptys didnt feck too much up last night which is nice.
    after fitting the tyres last night was half expecting them to be flat this morning but their ok, so it looks like its all going in the right direction today?
    I have a litre of Jack Daniels sitting on my kitchen side bought for me by riding buddy, as i did some work on his bike and the lifts i give him, very nice of him i thought i would never ask for payment, so tonight i'm going to demonstrate how bad i am at drinking :roll:

The main decision today will be Chinky or Indian for dinner :?

TFIF
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • VWsurfbum
    Clank wrote:
    5) Get home and depart for weekend of unloading my balls into some unsuspecting Mens faces.

.....it's a big festival weekend at our paintball site. :lol:
    i had to read this a few times LOL
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Thankfuck indeed

morning sexy people

fist day off in 2 weeks, Mrs G also finishes her job today as 70 hour weeks don't suit her ;) so I expect some tears later as she says goodbye to the kids.

I'm gazlarland I'm tucking into a lovely brekky as I type of full English proportions, then off to welshland this afternoon. The weekend will be spent drunk so no bike this time

try and have a good day, even though it sucks to be anyone but me

gazlar out
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    oh yes TFIF - went for a long ride last night, aching like fook this morning.

good weekend planned with the family :D

just the waiting until tuesday to find out if i still have a job and all will be well :?

i might go and get a bacon and egg roll as it's friday :lol:

see ya
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    working graduation again today.
    Finish work at 12+sunny day in Hoodtown=perhaps a pootle on my bike....
    That's all folks

kisses
    FoxC
  • VWsurfbum
    Just watched this.

http://athertonracing.co.uk/2011/07/15/ ... episode-4/

Maybe i'll do some more work soon?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    BOOM welcome to firday people!

Today missk returns from her holiday and from what i can tell she has been broken by alcohol and the sun so i expect her to sleep a large portion of today and tonight and then she said she is on a detox!

This weekend is a nice quiet one i think, no drinking and maybe head out on the bike for a bike, although whilst fettling I found the bolt holding the rear part of my Float shock to the hollowlink was only in by a quarter turn!!! :shock:

Finish at 12.30 as per usual on a friday, so i better do some work!!
  • getonyourbike
    getonyourbike Posts: 2,648
    I'm going to eat, definitely prk products but I can't decide between bacon or sausage and then I'm going out to Kinver. I'll hit the BMX track first and then go to the DH track. Good day!
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    Gazlar wrote:
    it sucks to be anyone but me

normally gaz, i would agree.

however, its pretty ace to be me today: i got promoted yesterday and the hangover i would normally have is so far non existant.

also, not only did i knock off at 0900 to go drinking, i have today off too on the understanding i have to go drinking later.
  • VWsurfbum
    sheepsteeth
    I noticed all the congratulations yesterday on FB but i was too lazy then as it was late, so Congratulations Sgt
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • bwfc4eva868
    bwfc4eva868 Posts: 717
    Morning, been up most of the night as I work nights and some knob has decided to give me a stupid 1 day split between shifts :evil: So spent most of the night playing Fable 3 on't sexbox.

Had A Sausage buttie at 0430 this morning, then decided to go and session the local park on the mountain bike, and get out before the local dog walking dicks start exploring all the nice fast descents.

Going to have more food now and then a shower, and go to bed before getting up at 1730 for the commute to work :(

On the plus side, I'm on annual Leave in 2 weeks.
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Three hours to go then off to one of the 7 Stanes. Can't decide which one yet. I'll just see what the traffic / weather is like when I cross the border.
  • Kaise
    Sheeps Congrats mate, you're chief shagger then these days

i would suggest you just get back on it now before the ugly hangover appears!
  • sheepsteeth
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    sheepsteeth
    I noticed all the congratulations yesterday on FB but i was too lazy then as it was late, so Congratulations Sgt

cheers man, im well chuffed.
  • sheepsteeth
    kaiser83 wrote:
    Sheeps Congrats mate, you're chief shagger then these days

i would suggest you just get back on it now before the ugly hangover appears!

thats good advice!!
  • getonyourbike
    getonyourbike Posts: 2,648
    Well done, Sheeps!
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Morning Maggots and morning to Sgt Sheeps!

Friday: Win
    Working from home: Win
    Sun is shining: Win
    Kettle's boiled: Win

Let's hope the weather keeps up its good behaviour!
  • t0pc4t
    t0pc4t Posts: 947
    morning all, decorating hell is nearly over so a smash out in Swinley tonight with probably more smashing around tomorrow.

woo hoo

well done Sheepsteeth!
    Whether you're a king or a little street sweeper, sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Cube Curve 2009
    Giant Anthem X4

FCN=6
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar wrote:
    it sucks to be anyone but me

normally gaz, i would agree.

however, its pretty ace to be me today: i got promoted yesterday and the hangover i would normally have is so far non existant.

also, not only did i knock off at 0900 to go drinking, i have today off too on the understanding i have to go drinking later.

Permission to not suck granted, congrats and all that and enjoy the day drinking, that's almost as awesome as it is to be me.

Talking of awesome, I'm now off to see my god-daughter and teach her to be awesome too. I got my godson awesome at goalkeeping so I'm going to teach the Soph-star to cook when she's old enough.
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissBint37
    MissBint37 Posts: 1,503
    Morning all!

Just done my mileage claim for the last 2 months so the extra £200 in my wages at the end of August will be appreciated!!! Although it will probably go on taxing my car :(

Today, is a day of chillaxing. I'm at work, but as its the last day of term, there is no work to do. Off to the park at lunch time for a stroll and to meet a friend for a long lunch. Back to the office to collect my belongings, then off to the Ski Village to teach for a bit....

Then home to have my dinner cooked for me.....and watch some DVDs. It's a hard life!

I still have an injured shoulder though, so no playing bikes for me this week. Determined to be back on it next week though!!!
    Ride it like you stole it!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,474
    Congrats sheeps 8)

My last day at work, so I'm sitting here with a bit of a hangover after last nights leaving drinks which ended up with a dead classy trip to Maccy D's as we completely forgot to order food for the 5 and a half hours we were in the pub :P I 've had a big bacon sarnie and a lot of coffee to try to make me feel a bit more perky and bought half the rest of the office bacons as well as they did a good job of drinking with me. 6 hours to go 'till freedom.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Kaise
    my day is over, off home to see missk for the first time in over a week,

i may..... be...... some........... time.............................30seconds MAX though! :D
  • Gazlar
    kaiser83 wrote:
    my day is over, off home to see missk for the first time in over a week,

i may..... be...... some........... time.............................30seconds MAX though! :D

You say you're heading to hers now

thanks for the heads up, just dont look in the wardrobe ;)
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    afternoon!

Just got back from a very quick pedal round the lake. 3.88km in 14m. Not too shabby bearing in mind that's the most exercise I've done in months, and officially I am still a cripple. I only did 1 lap because I don't want to do too much too soon. If it feels ok I'll be back in teh saddle tomorrow... for a double lap! woo and indeed yay!
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Just done my mileage claim for the last 2 months so the extra £200 in my wages

Good, you can pay me for those pedals at long last hahaha
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Congrats on the promotion sheeps

Placement became quite interesting suddenly, and I'm not feeling too ill anymore thankfully so I didn't get round to leaving early. Now it's becoming boring again. Just remembered that I've got a tennis match tomorrow morning, and another one Sunday morning... I've also got the girlfriend who I haven't seen for 2 weeks because of bloody placements coming up this weekend. I think I'll pull out of the tennis matches. Want to keep her happy, she's started to show an interest in bikes, just need to play it right and get her hooked. Then hopefully she'll appreciate why my bedrooms are constantly full of bikey bits and not complain too much about it :twisted:
  • Tartanyak
    Tartanyak Posts: 1,538
    Off up for 4 days attacking them there stanes on Monday. So excited! I'm making my own stains!
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    'Sup homos?

Been a mental couple of weeks since starting the new job. Had no time for forum antics, barely any time for eating and sleeping. Loving the job though!

Did I miss anything interesting? give me the lowdown.

Answer me you whores!
  • Muttly1981
    Muttly1981 Posts: 815
    Interesting day at work today after my post about possible redundencies and back stabbing. Me being the calm soul that i am threatened to decapitate one of my workmates in the middle of a pretty heated argument, a threat i later repeated in the office of the MD :oops: got an official warning and my name higher up the redundant list but jesus it felt good to just let go and tell the little fark wit what i felt about him :D In other news my brother (production manager) has informed me about a job at his place that he may be able to fix me up with in the next few weeks, the starting wage would be 4k higher than what i already earn rising to 36-40k once i did the relevent courses in chemical science So it's been a day of win and win for me :D
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?