No Fuss Hope Endurance Downhill at Fort William next week

NorthwindNorthwind Posts: 15,475
edited July 2011 in Downhill, freeride and 4X
Anyone else coming?
Anyone else shi**ing themselves? :lol:
I'll be there on my tod with my little Hemlock so if you see me say hi. Or more likely "GET OUT OF THE WAY"
Uncompromising extremist

• NorthwindNorthwind Posts: 15,475
    "No, just you, idiot" :x
    Uncompromising extremist
  • andrewyzfr6andrewyzfr6 Posts: 194
    what dates is this on?
    2011 Orange 224 evo race
    2009 Orange 5 pro
    2008 Scott Scale 30
    2002 S-works m5 fsr
    This saturday
    Uncompromising extremist
  • lochussielochussie Posts: 276
    Yes, can't wait. Are you doing any practise laps? I did Kill the Bill so might not bother, but maybe one run to check the bike and lines and get tuned in.
    Just got back... What a ridiculous, brilliant thing they've made. Hope the big crasher isn't in too bad a way... Bit of a shame about the early finish, I'd paced myself pretty slow so I reckon I'd have got a couple more in but happy enough with my mid-table place. The board said I'd done 8 at the end for 80th place but I see the online results say 7, not sure what that's all about. But, happy with that, I ain't dead and my bike's fine and I wasn't last ;)

Might buy a downhill bike before next year though :lol: My poor wee RP23 was a wee bit cooked. But the little bike manned up.

PS best hecklers EVER :lol:
    Uncompromising extremist
  • lochussielochussie Posts: 276
    Aye, I really enjoyed it. Though the initial 10 min climb stretches the definition of enjoyed! Shame about the big red flag but it gave me time to check my bike over. The bolt holding one of the seat stays to the linkage was almost fully undone, could have turned out nasty. I highly recommend a DH bike, the difference between it and my old burly 6" is massive at the Fort.

I'm off to get my wheels straightened.