Dirty american actor!

crazy88
crazy88 Posts: 560
edited June 2011 in The Crudcatcher
16yr old girl marries 51 year old actor and father of the bride says this: "Every father can only pray to have such a man behind their daughter"

I like his style

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2006574/Green-Mile-actor-Doug-Hutchisons-16-year-old-bride-good-Christian-girl-insist-parents-new-saucy-photos-emerge.html
Out with the old, in with the new here.

Comments

• Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Hmm, 16 or not I'd bang that thing so hard the Tsunami sirens in Japan would sound..
    I remember him from The Green Mile.. see, miracles can happen...
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Whats wrong with her trout pout face?
    Good work though there peewee
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Whats wrong with her trout pout face?

+ potato
  • stubs
    stubs Posts: 5,001
    She had better not get to close to the fire her tits and lips will melt.
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • Pudseyp
    Pudseyp Posts: 3,514
    16 my anus.....is she is she is too young to get married...she should be having lots of fingers from greasy rednecks first..
    Tomac Synper 140 Giant XTC Alliance 1
    If the world was flat, I wouldn't be riding !
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    she'd get my length thats for sure
  • Stoo61
    Stoo61 Posts: 1,394
    ....wouldnt respect her though.
  • anton1r
    anton1r Posts: 272
    <kanye>
    Now I aint sayin she's a gold digger...
    </kanye>

Wouldn't touch it with a barge pole!
    "I have a plan, a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a fox." (from the Blackadder TV series)
  • GhallTN6
    GhallTN6 Posts: 505
    I'd bang her, with a spade, yuck!
  • Pudseyp
    GhallTN6 wrote:
    I'd bang her, with a spade, yuck!

You could give her a minge tickle with that monobrow..
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Pudseyp wrote:
    16 my anus.....is she is she is too young to get married...she should be having lots of fingers from greasy rednecks first..
    My thoughts exactly, no way is that just 16.
    Wouldn't touch it with another man's bargepole, she looks like a cheap prossie. I prefer cute to slutty.
  • Pudseyp
    Wouldn't touch it with another man's bargepole, she looks like a cheap prossie. I prefer cute to slutty.

Not what I heard....I thought you took whatever you could get....including Sheeps mum...
  • Anonymous
    Sheeps mum is a prize find, my friend.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084

Yeah but remember the definition of a "prize" in Rhyl is a goldfish in a bag!!

I'm sure Mrs Sheeps snr is much better than that. (I was in no way suggesting that the celebrity that is Sheeps Mum is an old wet bag that smells of fish, Sheeps mum is a saint I would imagine)

Back to the original post but jeez no, she looks like a std infested nightmare made of plastic!
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    If that's 16, it won't be long and it'll look 51.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    It will do,

I mean when I'm in my fifties i hope i can score some little hotty that would be sweet!.
  • Pudseyp
    She is a pig end of...she has had surgery to try and hide that pigginess...her breasticles look like dead ten pound turkeys shoved in five pound turkey bags....
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    Slutty, you say.....

41695775.jpg

Fail...................

41695915.jpg
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Given the option you all would. Just admit it you bunch of self righteous tossers.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Anonymous
    cooldad wrote:
    Given the option you all would. Just admit it you bunch of self righteous tossers.
    No, i really would not. I find sluttyness repulsive, to be honest. Sluttyness is NOT sexyness.
  • GhallTN6
    GhallTN6 Posts: 505
    cooldad wrote:

Who am I kidding, after a few pints course I would!
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    Gazlar wrote:

Yeah but remember the definition of a "prize" in Rhyl is a goldfish in a bag!!

I'm sure Mrs Sheeps snr is much better than that. (I was in no way suggesting that the celebrity that is Sheeps Mum is an old wet bag that smells of fish, Sheeps mum is a saint I would imagine)

Back to the original post but jeez no, she looks like a std infested nightmare made of plastic!

b]Gaz[/b] i just burst out laughing in the middle of a meeting when i read this! note to self do not read the crudcatcher in future meetings!
  • cooldad
    cooldad wrote:
    No, i really would not. I find sluttyness repulsive, to be honest. Sluttyness is NOT sexyness.
    Then I exclude you from the bunch of self righteous tossers and extend my humble apologies.
    Being a scummy type, I rather like a bit of sluttyness, providing however any diseases are not resistant to antibiotics.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • Pudseyp
    edited June 2011
    Looking at her she's seen more cocks than Bernard Matthews....
  • Rigga
    Rigga Posts: 939
    This thread needs renaming ... " Lucky Bastard "
  • Ryan Jones
    Ryan Jones Posts: 775
    "You're a bad man Mr Percy ! "

Looks better than the average 16 year old slag around here, I've never been a fan of the "walking around with a baby in a pram, fake gold jewellery all over, spotted chav boyfriend who's clearly not the kids dad standing at the back of the dole queue" looks, so she'd get my vote (and a poke of the gammon washer)
  • Daz555
    Daz555 Posts: 3,976
    Very sad to see a 16 year old child interested only in Barbie doll looks and finding a rich older man to further herself. I wonder is she is as shallow and stupid as she looks?
    You only need two tools: WD40 and Duck Tape.
    If it doesn't move and should, use the WD40.
    If it shouldn't move and does, use the tape.
  • cooldad
    Daz555 wrote:
    Very sad to see a 16 year old child interested only in Barbie doll looks and finding a rich older man to further herself. I wonder is she is as shallow and stupid as she looks?
    Shallow - probably.
    Stupid - probably not.
    As I'm sitting in the office bored and relatively broke, who's the stupid one?
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • Rigga
    Rigga Posts: 939
    Surely if she were a gold digger she would have gone for an 'A list' celeb though? like George Clooney or whatever. This guy cant be that rich? He's certainly not that famous is he? What a lucky bastard! :P
  • Pudseyp
    cooldad wrote:
    Daz555 wrote:
    Shallow - probably.
    Stupid - probably not.
    As I'm sitting in the office bored and relatively broke, who's the stupid one?

Would rather be bored and broke than be a fake titted, plastic, bleach blonde slapper who would straddle any cock as long as it was attached to a healthy bank balance....