Good Morning, Happy World No Tobacco Day

2»

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Ooooh, now that would be a good one :D
    But sadly no. I'm not doing anything of importance. Stop making me repeat that, dammit :lol:
  • joshtp
    joshtp Posts: 3,966
    buying Brant Richards a giant workshop so he can continue to work frame design magic?
    I like bikes and stuff
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    What have you done to yourself?

Sounds like it took skills to do,

Partial rupture of my left achilles tendon in mid March, on a snowboarding holiday. Playing tag as a warm up for the day - running is bad for you!
    Lower leg is immobilised in The Boot, so I'm going to have to learn how to walk when it comes off, 4 weeks to go...
  • Anonymous
    AAAARGH!
    How annoying is that? A snowboarding holiday which leaves you injured... from something not even related to boarding!
  • foxc_uk
    Yeehaa, you have no idea mate!
    I had 3.5 weeks of snowboarding booked, then plans to spend the summer biking. Rupture happened on the 2nd holiday - on the 3rd day! Gutted.
  • Anonymous
    Hmm, I wonder if you could get an ultra stiff pair of boarding boots to support your ankle, then use them to ride the bike as well? :lol:
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    i'd be fuming from that :(.

Have you taken up playing computer games yet through boredom?
  • Thewaylander

• Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    joshtp wrote:
    what ya gonna do yeeha? reshape a berm or something?

:lol:
    Even less significant than that. But I'm lying to myself, because it makes me happy :D

You're going to assasinate Jeff Jones?

You're going to impregnate Sabrina Jonnier?
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    He's teaching Maddie how to ride a MTB.

:lol:

She doesnt need to know how to ride a mountain bike where she is now.

I mean somewhere in Portugal
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Anonymous
    Gazlar wrote:
    You're going to impregnate Sabrina Jonnier?
    Yes I am. She doesn't know it yet though.
  • foxc_uk
    Hmm, I wonder if you could get an ultra stiff pair of boarding boots to support your ankle, then use them to ride the bike as well? :lol:

Might be the only option I have! Shame I spent £180 on a new pair of boots in Sept!

I haven't, I've been farking around on forums and getting drunk...a lot. If you have to lay out £8 for a taxi you might as well earn it, amiright?
  • Thewaylander
    Ah yeh, if you gotta pay for the transport the evening must be made worth it...

Forums and films are good. And rereading every david Gemmel book that can be found would be a large part of my route of dealing with it.
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,702
    bails87 wrote:
    whyamihere wrote:
    Morning. It's the start of the week I've been dreading. The 4 hardest 2nd year physics exams all in the next 4 days.

It's only 2nd year, as long as you pass :wink:

Good luck though. I think it was my 2nd year I had 7 exams in 3 days, ridiculous.
    Nope, I need to average 60% over the year in order to get onto the MSci program. Also, second year marks count towards the final degree classification.