NW Champs

ProutsterProutster Posts: 785
edited May 2011 in Downhill, freeride and 4X
I've just signed up for the NW Champs this Sunday at Farmer John's - it's my first DH race - what have I done :o

Anyone else daft enough to have signed up for this as their first ever DH race? Anyone else daft enough to have entered on a hardtail (DMR Ex[alt])?
Wish me good luck....

• SlimerSlimer Posts: 50
    I've not signed up, was gona but money was a bit tight, wish I had now!! Track looks good and not too tech so should be fine on your hardtail. Borderline events are pretty relaxed so great way to get into racing, just keep an eye on your start time! Developing a plan in practice and sticking to it on your race runs worked well for me. Enjoy!!
  • ProutsterProutster Posts: 785
    Slimer wrote:
    I've not signed up, was gona but money was a bit tight, wish I had now!! Track looks good and not too tech so should be fine on your hardtail. Borderline events are pretty relaxed so great way to get into racing, just keep an eye on your start time! Developing a plan in practice and sticking to it on your race runs worked well for me. Enjoy!!
    Cheers mate, looking forward to it but still a bit nervous - and it's still 5 days away :)

I already think that my plan will be to get home in one-piece...