Bike advice - Schwinn with Kinesis fork + American Classics

davo11
davo11 Posts: 5
edited May 2011 in Road buying advice
Hi
What are Schwinn like as a road bike brand? Haven't heard much about them but I've found this bike in a classified ad, looks brilliant. Would you go for it for £375?
I'm selling my road bike because I don't have time to ride or race it anymore. It's 2 years old. It's a Schwinn with a Kinesis carbon fork. The top tube, downtube, seat stays and chain stays are all carbon and the rest is aluminium. The distance from the centre of the bottom bracket to the top of the seat tube is 52 cm. I'm 5'9 and it fits me perfectly. The wheels are American Classic Sprint 350 and are a year old. The wheels are really light and cost me £400. It has Shimano 105 compact groupset with 50/34 chainrings with 175 mm cranks and 12-25 cassette. The chain is a bit rusty and the brake levers has signs of wear but work fine. The bike also has a Polar CS200 computer with a cadence sensor. The bike has been cleaned since the pictures were taken.

ALSO INCLUDED are: Training wheels, a Chain reaction bike bag and wheel bags, Bontrager track pump, Cycleops turbo trainer with rising block, saddle bag and others bits and pieces.

Thanks

Comments