Anybody else experiencing slowness from Wiggle?

jordan_217
jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
edited May 2011 in Road buying advice
Hi All,

I submitted an order with Wiggle on Monday. IME I'd normally receive a notification within 24 hrs that an order has been processed and then take delivery within 1-2 days.

Three days later I've still not received an email. I've just checked the order status online and it's showing as " Not Yet Processed". This isn't very Wiggle-like.

The stock level of the item did, and still does, show '10+'. So even by Wiggles optimistic guess at stock levels the item should be in stock.

Has anybody else had any issues?

Thanks

J
“Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”

Comments

• ajb72
    ajb72 Posts: 1,178
    No - still one of the fastest retailers (second only to CRC) I buy from. That said, I placed an order last night so you can guarantee there will be a back log.

Perhaps they really are distinguishing between the priority postage and the free postage option. It never used to seem to make a difference, but if they are busy, who knows.
  • ShutUpLegs
    ShutUpLegs Posts: 3,522
    Someone PM Speed_King
  • rozzer32
    rozzer32 Posts: 3,831
    I ordered some bits last Thursday and they only arrived yesterday. I know there was the weekend but still a bit slow. But all my other orders with Wiggle have been faultless so I'm not really going to complain.

Although I didn't get a freebie with my latest order. Gggrrrrr :evil:
    ***** Pro Tour Pundit Champion 2020, 2018, 2017 & 2011 *****
  • Secteur
    Secteur Posts: 1,971
    Last order took 2 days to process despite me paying the £3.99 priority delivery. They apologised and refunded the £3.99, but the stuff still arrived too late.

Did another order yesterday + £3.99 priority, and it still says "waiting to be processed".

Ho-hum.
  • JRooke
    JRooke Posts: 243
    I imagine its just hit and miss, I made an order Monday night and its arrived today
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    Order now processed. :D
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • Sammyw23
    Sammyw23 Posts: 627
    It definitely varies by the day if you use the free postage option - I ordered something last Thursday and it arrived Friday but then ordered again Sunday night and it was only dispatched today. Still my "go to" site for new stash though......
    Cervelo P3
    Bianchi Infinito
    Cannondale CAAD10