Aldi heads Up

forcutty
forcutty Posts: 1,055
edited May 2011 in MTB buying advice
Aldi have there usual goods on sale from the 5th of May
http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/offers_week18Thursday11.htm

Comments

• Nice one.
    I am a fan of the compression underwear,if it's the same as they last yearthen it's not padded. I've started wearing it for five-a-side and for kayaking.
    Northwind wrote: It's like I covered it in superglue and rode it through ebay.
  • I wonder if that guy has ever ridden a bike.. he just looks a little out of place with that helmet on..
  • concorde
    concorde Posts: 1,008
    The inner tubes worth a buy?
  • Muttly1981
    Muttly1981 Posts: 815
    Wow at £2.99 i'm gonna buy a hamster ball just to stop my spare parts walking off into he night
    What if your dreams and fears existed in the same place? What if to get to heaven, you had to brave hell? What if everything you've ever wanted cost you everything you've ever achieved? Would you still go there?
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    I wonder if that guy has ever ridden a bike.. he just looks a little out of place with that helmet on..
    Don't know if he's ridden (he'll just be a model after all) but I think the reasin he looks a daft is the helmet looks too small and kind of perched!

Definately get some cheap tubes for the 'beaters' in the family!

Simon
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • chedabob
    chedabob Posts: 1,133
    Yay, I can finally replace my cycle computer after I snapped the cable by going over the bars like a pillock.
  • Mark Bom
    Mark Bom Posts: 184
    Might grab a few socks and have a look at the pumps, I could do with an extra one to keep at work.

What are their jerseys like? Might get one for the commute if they're not too bad. I got one of the Lidl ones earlier in the year, but it was far too long so gave it to my brother.
  • concorde
    concorde Posts: 1,008
    I got the £10 jacket last time, really thin meant to be water proof. It says breathable but it's really not. By time I sued to get to work it'd be stuck to my sweaty arms. I wouldn't buy that again.
  • stubs
    stubs Posts: 5,001
    Always get half a dozen pairs of the cycling socks when they have them. I can never make a pair of socks last more than a month or so I always seem to rip a hole in the ankle cuff during unplanned exploratory trips through the undergrowth or get them blood soaked when I miss my flat pedals.
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • Cferg
    Cferg Posts: 347
    bump cause its today.