Is there anything better.........

Gazlar
Gazlar Posts: 8,084
edited April 2011 in The Crudcatcher
Than having a good old nostril dig and finding a rock of green nose gold, then as you fight to extract it it pulls out 5 or 6 long nosehairs?

It's so satisfying
Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
Amy
Farnsworth
Zapp

Comments

• Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Gazlar, I await your next post where you admit it satisfying to find undigested peanuts in your faeces or a Cadillac hubcap in your belly button fluff....
  • Belly button fluff is totally satisfying...especially when its a different colour from the clothes you've been wearing.
    On-One Whippet Singlespeed
    Raleigh Airlite 400
    On-One Fatty (for sale)
  • Gazlar
    Belly fluff with hairs in is satisfying also, but I can never understand why it's always blue, even when I'm just wearing my red speedos
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    Gazlar, I await your next post where you admit it satisfying to find undigested peanuts in your faeces or a Cadillac hubcap in your belly button fluff....
    :lol::lol::lol:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Kaise
    Kaise Posts: 2,498
    you dudes take it to the next level sometimes!

:shock:
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
  • Raymondavalon
    kaiser83 wrote:
    you dudes take it to the next level sometimes!

:shock:

This is mild... and welcome to the Crudcatcher.... here you reap what you sew...
  • cee
    cee Posts: 4,553
    Belly button fluff is totally satisfying...especially when its a different colour from the clothes you've been wearing.

belly button fluff is always blue.

FACT!
    Whenever I see an adult on a bicycle, I believe in the future of the human race.

H.G. Wells.
  • Gazlar
    cee wrote:
    Belly button fluff is totally satisfying...especially when its a different colour from the clothes you've been wearing.

belly button fluff is always blue.

FACT!

as is bum fluff, is there such a thing as fannyfluff?
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Raymondavalon
    Gazlar wrote:

No idea, my woman waxes and tends to have a splash or shower before I go [down] there
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar wrote:

No idea, my woman waxes and tends to have a splash or shower before I go [down] there

ahhh, you should try going to Bolton sometime
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp