its back!!!!

lawman
lawman Posts: 6,868
edited February 2011 in The Crudcatcher
hoooray :D

Comments

• Thank god for that.
    I used a couple of 'other' forums while this was down and I won't be going back in them again :lol:
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    Is it though? All of the "last post date XX XX" state 17th Feb, still being fixed?
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    I used a couple of 'other' forums while this was down and I won't be going back in them again :lol:
    I had a look on S*ngl*tr*ck :shock:

They are so...mature :)
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    yes there are a few bugs. they will be worked through in the next few days. and then.....
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • .blitz wrote:
    I had a look on S*ngl*tr*ck :shock:

They are so...mature :)

Mmmm, that wasn't too bad but m*r*d*rt.... wow. I won't be going back there in a hurry!
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    hmm, i keep pressing enter to enter a post like you have to on facebook but all that happens is i move the cursor down one position
  • Glad its back!!! Not used another mountain bike forums. But been using All Corsa forum :lol:
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    Glad its back!!! Not used another mountain bike forums. But been using All Corsa forum :lol:

Chavtastic!
  • Daz555
    Daz555 Posts: 3,976
    edited February 2011
    Are we back?

edit. Yep.
    You only need two tools: WD40 and Duck Tape.
    If it doesn't move and should, use the WD40.
    If it shouldn't move and does, use the tape.
  • sniper68
    sniper68 Posts: 2,910
    Has it been away :?: :wink:
  • BigStu2
    BigStu2 Posts: 794
    I'm glad its back, I almost ordered a new bike out of shear boredom.
    .........all
    ...at........work
    fun..................&
    ..no.............no
    .....is......play
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    hmm, i keep pressing enter to enter a post like you have to on facebook but all that happens is i move the cursor down one position
    I'm getting that on facebook now as well. Have Future publishing messed that up too?
  • Lovely holiday thanks, I'm so chilled after not having to keep up to date reading new posts; and I didn't even get sun burnt
  • Andy wrote:
    Glad its back!!! Not used another mountain bike forums. But been using All Corsa forum :lol:

Chavtastic!

Chavtastic indeed, but needed advice on Corsa's, im still weighing up the options of sticking with powered two wheels or going to four wheels.

If i go with the corsa its only mods will be a CD player with Ipod atachment, Trance to drown the noise of a piss poor 60 bhp slow as sh*t car.
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    im still weighing up the options of sticking with powered two wheels or going to four wheels.

4wd > 2wd :D
  • im still weighing up the options of sticking with powered two wheels or going to four wheels.

4wd > 2wd :D

Amen to that!
  • nice to have a distraction for my work back :D been going insane without it haha
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Thank feck for that, Cruddy is back, I took to going back on upthesaddlers, nothing to do with saddles though, its the definative Walsall FC forum. It was nice to be reminded exactly why I stopped using it in the first place
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • sheepsteeth
    sheepsteeth Posts: 17,418
    walsall?

its hardly lichfield is it.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    walsall?

its hardly lichfield is it.

Its like Lichfield only it doesnt have a waitrose
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • I like that Lichfield Waitrose is so posh they hide it away to discourage passing trade.

Lichfield Tesco is better, it's the best place to hide a body for 8 months. :shock: