Campagnolo Record Pro Fit Pedals

AndyF16
AndyF16 Posts: 506
edited February 2011 in Road buying advice
Apart from the ridiculous price tag (although I managed to find some for a tad over 150 notes) does anyone have any comments on these please?
2011 Bianchi D2 Cavaria in celeste (of course!)
2011 Enigma Echo 57cm in naked Ti
2009 Orange G2 19" in, erm orange

Comments

• I have two pairs of the Chorus Pro Fit.

They work really well. Contrary to reports I've read, I don't have any trouble at all clipping in or out.

Probably not the lightest pedals in the world though. Also, I haven't had them for very long so I can't comment on longevity, but they do have a quality feel to them.

I was toying with the idea of a Record set for my current Colnago build, but they really are very expensive!

bc
    2013 Colnago Master 30th Anniversary
    2010 Colnago C50
    2005 Colnago C40
    2002 Colnago CT1
    2010 Colnago World Cup
    2013 Cinelli Supercorsa
    2009 Merckx LXM
    1995 Lemond Gan Team
  • Velonutter
    Velonutter Posts: 2,437
    I have Record, Chorus, Centaur and Veloce pro-fit on all six of my bikes and love them, I buy all mine off Fleabay, record ones in good condition go for about £50-80 whereas the Veloce ones you can get for under a tenner, ideal for my turbo bike.

I really can't fault them, some say that the Keo's are easier to get into, but to be truthful I want Campag reliability, as I have seen too many Keos fall apart and leave riders stranded or with just an axle to get home on.

PS Anyone got any spare nice ones they want to flog then let me know.