cjcp Posts: 13,345
    Definitely.
    FCN 2-4.

"What happens when the hammer goes down, kids?"
    "It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • jzed
    jzed Posts: 2,926
    ITB - what were those lights you were using on the Dolan?
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,052
    JZed wrote:
    ITB - what were those lights you were using on the Dolan?

They are 2 x SSC P7 magicshine 900 lumen monsters oh and Paul was borrowing my 900 lumen torch.

8)
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • wvanry
    wvanry Posts: 78
    itboffin wrote:
    wvanry wrote:
    I'm in....

hmmm, you sure you're up to it old man?

not sure, but do stay upright and try to keep up..... :twisted:
  • itboffin
    wvanry wrote:
    itboffin wrote:
    wvanry wrote:
    I'm in....

hmmm, you sure you're up to it old man?

not sure, but do stay upright and try to keep up..... :twisted:

Not me that falls of the bike, that'll be Rich :P
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • itboffin wrote:

yeah you've never ever fallen off by crashing at 1 mph into someone - ie you just fell off... :D
    Le Cannon [98 Cannondale M400] [FCN: 8]
    The Mad Monkey [2013 Hoy 003] [FCN: 4]
  • itboffin
    itboffin wrote:

yeah you've never ever fallen off by crashing at 1 mph into someone - ie you just fell off... :D

Who rattled your cage monkey boy?
  • itboffin
    Reminder

Tomorrow from 18:00 it on!!!!!!!

so who's in ..?

We'll need an alternative to Embankment northside, hmmm the south, there be beasties there. :lol:
  • wvanry
    @itboffin ye why not I am up for having my legs torn to bits :)
  • jzed
    itboffin wrote:
    Reminder

so who's in ..?

We'll need an alternative to Embankment northside, hmmm the south, there be beasties there. :lol:

Yeah I'm in - where's the meet point - Blackfriars ramp?
  • itboffin
    JZed wrote:
    itboffin wrote:
    Reminder

so who's in ..?

Yeah I'm in - where's the meet point - Blackfriars ramp?

Yup why not, not sure the exact time just yet as work will dictate, i'll post tomorrow.
  • cjcp
    Not a definitely now. Will do my best. .
    FCN 2-4.

"It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • itboffin
    How are you SW types avoiding the road works around Chelsea?
  • cjcp
    Are there roadworks around Chelsea??? Seemed all right last night. I don't go down the KR, though, only the NKR.
    FCN 2-4.

"It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • jzed
    itboffin wrote:
    How are you SW types avoiding the road works around Chelsea?

Roadworks? If you mean the ones just after the humpback at the start of KR - they're now gone.
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 27,638
    You could turn left over Chelsea Bridge, down Queenstown Road, then either right onto Lavender Hill, or straight over to Cedars Road then right onto Batersea Rise. Then along the A3036 or A3 into Wandsworth, followed by A205 to Priory Lane and you're there.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Queenstown+Rd%2FA3216&daddr=51.46331,-0.16922+to:Priory+Ln&geocode=FUCXEQMd4rb9_w%3BFY5EEQMd_Gr9_ylfDcDrmQV2SDGA2ZuqLa4OEw%3BFVIhEQMdWBr8_w&hl=en&mra=dme&mrcr=0&mrsp=0&sz=13&via=1&sll=51.457985,-0.221955&sspn=0.079578,0.223503&ie=UTF8&z=13
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • itboffin
    Last time I came back via hurlingham then Chelsea harbour which was fine trafficwise but shocking road surfaces
  • itboffin
    6.15 at the Blackfriars ramp
  • jzed
    Cheers for the ride ITB and Wayne.
  • itboffin
    JZed wrote:

Excellent pace JZed, Wayne must try hard harder, it's very boring waiting for you all the time .... :roll: :lol:
  • jzed
    itboffin wrote:
    JZed wrote:

Excellent pace JZed, Wayne must try hard harder, it's very boring waiting for you all the time .... :roll: :lol:

I got the impression Wayne wasn't trying and was only using me for my Magicshine. Seems to have gravity defying ability going up hills (same chap Bassjunkieuk came across a few weeks back?).

What Cat were we in the company of?
  • itboffin
    JZed wrote:
    itboffin wrote:
    JZed wrote:

I got the impression Wayne wasn't trying and was only using me for my Magicshine. Seems to have gravity defying ability going up hills (same chap Bassjunkieuk came across a few weeks back?).

What Cat were we in the company of?

Yes BJ did meet him and as for cat he's 3/2 at the moment but has history, i'm watching you Mr vanR :wink:
  • wvanry
    blah blah blah, Jz keep it going you will be quick in no time. Now if only ITB had the legs to go with that mouth. @Jz what light do you have as I need to order one :)
  • cjcp
    wvanry wrote:
    blah blah blah, Jz keep it going you will be quick in no time. Now if only ITB had the legs to go with that mouth. @Jz what light do you have as I need to order one :)

Wayne - you eating more than a lettuce leaf these days? :P
    FCN 2-4.

"It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • wvanry
    aye early season and all, ok maybe not as much ITB given his propensity to go backwards on anything with a slight rise :wink:
  • jzed
    wvanry wrote:

That would be telling and then you'd be off into the distance.

its a Magicshine mj-808, recommended by ITB. Bought it from http://www.lightslightslights.co.uk/
  • itboffin
    cjcp wrote:
    wvanry wrote:

Wayne - you eating more than a lettuce leaf these days? :P

Nope and he's even more grumpy too, must be his age :roll:
  • itboffin
    wvanry wrote:
    aye early season and all, ok maybe not as much ITB given his propensity to go backwards on anything with a slight rise :wink:

Hey you watch it, i'm a sick old man :evil:

in more ways than one

Also doesnt help spending the days moving servers in a data centre
  • itboffin
    By the way chaps what cadence did you clock during that RP ride?
  • jzed
    itboffin wrote:
    By the way chaps what cadence did you clock during that RP ride?

http://connect.garmin.com/activity/67328428