An important mission on behalf of male cyclefolk

Comments

• Mattsaw wrote:
    I'm in a similar position.

What? Trying to impregnate Pastryboy's wife?

I'd keep quiet about that if I were you... :shock:
  • pastryboy
    pastryboy Posts: 1,385
    She told me tonight I'm not allowed to tell anyone we're trying for a baby. People on the internet aren't real so this doesn't count.

We already have a child so I know what I'm in for and I'm also the wrong side of 30. Such factors add weight to the conclusions that will be drawn from my arduous task.

Just ordered some earplugs off ebay for the neighbours coz I'm gonna bang her like a screen door in a hurricane and make her sweat like a paedophile on a bouncy castle... as soon as I get rid of these sniffles that is.
  • pastryboy wrote:
    She told me tonight I'm not allowed to tell anyone we're trying for a baby. People on the internet aren't real so this doesn't count.

We already have a child so I know what I'm in for and I'm also the wrong side of 30. Such factors add weight to the conclusions that will be drawn from my arduous task.

Just ordered some earplugs off ebay for the neighbours coz I'm gonna bang her like a screen door in a hurricane and make her sweat like a paedophile on a bouncy castle... as soon as I get rid of these sniffles that is.

Good man. Romance dead? Do me a favour love.
  • CdrJake
    CdrJake Posts: 296
    There must be something in the air with women at the moment. I have one who's become broody all of a sudden. :shock:
    twitter: @JakeM1969
  • Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    Spring ?

Mine are grown and flown - I seem to remember putting my life on hold for about 20 years
  • CdrJake
    Spring ?

Mine are grown and flown - I seem to remember putting my life on hold for about 20 years

At my age I doubt I have 20 years left :lol:
  • Jay dubbleU
    CdrJake wrote:
    Spring ?

Ever the optimist :wink:
  • CdrJake
    CdrJake wrote:
    Spring ?

Ever the optimist :wink:

After a few birthday drinks yesterday, it could be said I am feeling my age today. :shock:
  • Cafewanda
    Cafewanda Posts: 2,788
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sunday morning treat :lol::lol::lol:
  • Bassjunkieuk
    Bassjunkieuk Posts: 4,232
    Cafewanda wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sunday morning treat :lol::lol::lol:

Are you bragging again CW ;-) I could swear I already added my little bit to this thread but that post appears to be MIA.

I've been cycle commuting on/off since meeting the (now) wife. The first few years where nothing major, 5 miles a day tops when I started at a local PC retailer but I have since moved to "proper" cycle commuting into town and have been at that for about 4 years now.

There are 6 mini-BJUK's so I don't think it effects your little soldiers that much :-) Not much to say after that that gtvlusso hasn't already mentioned so well.
    Who's the daddy?
    Twitter, Videos & Blog
    Player of THE GAME
    Giant SCR 3.0 - FCN 5
  • antlaff
    antlaff Posts: 583

There are 6 mini-BJUK's so I don't think it effects your little soldiers that much :-) Not much to say after that that gtvlusso hasn't already mentioned so well.

I have got 8 mini me's - I wish it affected the troops and I wouldnt have to get the containers squashed!!
  • Remind her that Jens Voight has just had baby no 6.

He does a lot more than 150 per week.
    Racing is life - everything else is just waiting
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    Remind her that Jens Voight has just had baby no 6.

He does a lot more than 150 per week.
    Wot? Midnight Cowboy has 6 kids? Well I never...

If you have the plumbing snipped you can do a million miles a week and not worry about Sammy Sperm being MIA. It's a bit one-way though, best not to until you're quite sure. :idea:
  • gtvlusso
    gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
    pastryboy wrote:

to quote Richard Keys: Smash it......
  • Zachariah
    Zachariah Posts: 782
    And they say chivalry is dead.
  • antlaff wrote:

I have got 8 mini me's - I wish it affected the troops and I wouldnt have to get the containers squashed!!

My God. Have you never heard of contraception :?: :shock: :lol:
    Planet-X SL Pro Carbon.
    Tifosi CK3 Winter Bike
    Planet X London Road Disc
    Planet X RT80 Elite
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    Obviously not. Fair play to firing out 8 nippers and riding.
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • antlaff
    Dog Breath wrote:
    antlaff wrote:

the last one was conceived while using a certain rubber product!!! worst thing was the wife was due to get sorted 2 days later!! and before you ask I had offered to do the deed after the 4th but she wanted more.

And yes i work full time in a good job, to support them all before anybody asks

PS willing to sell some - if the price is right as have to fund purchase of an enigma extensor in March
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    I'll be willing to offer £2.50.

£3.00 if potty trained.
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • antlaff
    EKE_38BPM wrote:
    I'll be willing to offer £2.50.

£3.00 if potty trained.

Agreed have pm'd bank details
  • CdrJake
    antlaff wrote:
    Dog Breath wrote:
    antlaff wrote:

the last one was conceived while using a certain rubber product!!! worst thing was the wife was due to get sorted 2 days later!! and before you ask I had offered to do the deed after the 4th but she wanted more.

PS willing to sell some - if the price is right as have to fund purchase of an enigma extensor in March

On the basis of you already having 8 children, I feel you have already taken my allocation and therefore Nic is out of luck :lol:
  • Cafewanda
    Cafewanda Posts: 2,788
    CW sits comfortably, drink and popcorn in hand, ready to watch CdrJake and Nic have 'the talk' 8)

:wink:
  • Jay dubbleU
    CdrJake wrote:
    antlaff wrote:
    Dog Breath wrote:
    antlaff wrote:

On the basis of you already having 8 children, I feel you have already taken my allocation and therefore Nic is out of luck :lol:

Good luck - you do have a tin hat, body armour etc ?
  • antlaff wrote:

gimp mask? :wink:
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • gbsahne001
    gbsahne001 Posts: 1,973
    Mattsaw wrote:

I'm kind of hoping that I'm semi-infertile just to prolong the wifes shopping trips to naughty websites :D

I also had that thought but she was pregnant at the first attempt to conceive :?
  • mattsaw
    mattsaw Posts: 907
    Mattsaw wrote:

I'm kind of hoping that I'm semi-infertile just to prolong the wifes shopping trips to naughty websites :D

Okay, that didn't work. I got a call this morning to let me know that she's pregnant. Working back the dates it's the first time we tried. Where's the fun in that :cry:

We conceived our first while she was on the pill and weren't even trying.

Damn my super-sperm.....
    Bianchi C2C - Ritte Bosberg - Cervelo R3
    Strava
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    SecretSam wrote:
    Sketchley wrote:
    pastryboy wrote:

Would a justgiving page be too much?

Depends can we see a photo of your wife?

Before and after...but probably not during... :shock:

I wanna se during so I can cheer and give moral support!

www.MessenTools.com-Varios-big-016.gif
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • CdrJake
    CdrJake wrote:
    antlaff wrote:
    Dog Breath wrote:
    antlaff wrote:

Good luck - you do have a tin hat, body armour etc ?

At the moment I am surrounded, I also have my mother and grandmother asking when there I will bring them grandchildren/great grandchildren.

Sorry but a man cannot perform under this pressure :shock: :lol:
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    Few things I've noticed about cycling and sex.

I'm sure the increased cardiovascular fitness increases the length (you're superior heart can pump more blood into it). That or I haven't stopped growing....

It makes you fitter so "to smash" is more a graphic certainty than mere boy's talk.

The increased fitness makes you virile and potent but you spend all that extra energy cycling so when it comes to the deed, armed with your blood boosted kit, you're just a heap of submissive mess... so no "to smash" Except on Sundays, which of course is weekend ride day and you can't miss that. :P
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • SimonAH
    SimonAH Posts: 3,730
    Whilst I am tiptoeing around the house and hiding behind furniture as MrsAH is playing the female version of Cato with rapist impulses.

It aint safe I tells ya, and the fingernail gouges in my parquet floors will take forever to sand out.
    FCN 5 belt driven fixie for city bits
    CAADX 105 beastie for bumpy bits
    Litespeed L3 for Strava bits

Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.