All Terrain Cycles problems

benneally
benneally Posts: 973
edited January 2011 in MTB general
Anyone had issues with All Terrain Cycles? Ordered something from them 10 days ago, no item and no explantation. They happily took my money though...

Now their number doesnt work, so I cant even speak to them! Not impressed.

Comments

• Eyon
    Eyon Posts: 623
    been to their shop once and it was a nice place with friendly enough people, keep calling them?
  • delta5
    delta5 Posts: 265
    I bought a few things from them last year - no problems at all.
    If the price was right I'd use them again.
    My abundant supply of MTFU is reserved for use in dry, sunny conditions.
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    Yeah, they've always been good for me too.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • No problems, ordered a wheel was at my house 48 hours later.
  • Emailed some questions about a Handsome Dog frame, I never got a reply, they never got an order.
    Northwind wrote: It's like I covered it in superglue and rode it through ebay.
  • blister pus
    blister pus Posts: 5,780
    they certainly don't answer emails regarding Handsome Dog frames I've tried a few times and thought '**** em', it's a common complaint on here.
  • furry.
    furry. Posts: 46
    I ordered something 30/12/10 and got an e-mail to say that due to supplier's being closed and couriers off for several days that my order would not be processed until the first week in Jan. Then received an e-mail 10/1/11 to say it had been dispatched and it arrived the day after. It took longer than I expected when I placed the order, but I was in no rush for the product so didn't have too much of an issue. Maybe they are just behind with the orders placed over the holiday period?
  • gordo29
    gordo29 Posts: 14
    no problem with atc,infact ordered winter tyres before xmas when all yhe snow was here had no post for a week and ahalf but they had tyres on my door step in 48 hours
  • heez29
    heez29 Posts: 612
    No problems when I ordered one of those dog frames.

When I emailed they replied and they also emailed me to confirm my inside leg so I was buying a correct size.

Sound guys.
  • Boy Lard
    Boy Lard Posts: 445
    Superb bike shop. Really friendly. Fix my bike every time I break it. Been out riding with some of them. They are doing some big changes in the shop at the moment and I think there was some issue with the phones.

I've only ordered 1 item on line (becasue they didn't have it in stock at the time) and I received it within 5 days.

Can't comment on the email thing, I normally just bob in and see them if I have any questions.
  • mea00csf
    mea00csf Posts: 558
    hmm, i've had two totally different experiences with them in the same order! Ordered a pair of Panaracer Fire XC pro's from them, which they claimed to have an RRP of £30. What turned up was the crappy wire bead OEM versions. When i rang them up, they were very nice, but said that they were the tyre i'd ordered. I explained the differences and why i felt i had been mislead (incorrect RRP, incorrect tyre specs etc) and said i expected a refund including cost of postage. They eventually agreed after a bit of complaining.
    So, nice guys in the shop, certainly not a dodgy set up, but i'd call them a bit devious with their business practices